Ventin Woody's Warranty Service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Ventin Woody's Warranty Service

Post by vixenmaster »

Lets say its not up to Danny Miller's any way period. If'en i have anymore RMA's in the future i will not deal wid Woody's. They received warranty parts on friday n got the email from them. I jus called to get n up date if they had shipped parts. I get this song n dance about they will look into my RMA n let me knowed. I gave him the RMA# n he didn't want to bother findin out. So even though Excal has great C S, Woody's leaves alot to be desired :x I have anutter Excal to hunt wid so its not a rush thing. I jus want to be informed
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
xcaliber

Re: Ventin Woody's Warranty Service

Post by xcaliber »

Hard to beat Danny Miller, and that's just my experience. Never dealt with Woody's but have heard good things from others about them.
Good luck Mike, least you'll be able to get out!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

vixenmaster wrote:Lets say its not up to Danny Miller's any way period. If'en i have anymore RMA's in the future i will not deal wid Woody's. They received warranty parts on friday n got the email from them. I jus called to get n up date if they had shipped parts. I get this song n dance about they will look into my RMA n let me knowed. I gave him the RMA# n he didn't want to bother findin out. So even though Excal has great C S, Woody's leaves alot to be desired :x I have anutter Excal to hunt wid so its not a rush thing. I jus want to be informed

....I had issues from them way back in 2013 when I began....needed fasteners....three times they sent me the wrong one's hence I do not do business wid'em Mike! :wink:

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I ordered a bolt jig over a week ago and they charged my account but then I got an email saying it would ship last Thursday. Didn't hear anything so called Thursday afternoon a d they said it would ship Friday. Still Haven's got an email saying it shipped. :(

After posting this I got an email from Woody's Weds morning and my jig arrived Thursday
Last edited by BrotherRon on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

i did not have good luck woodys kind rude on the phone
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

BEFORE things got busy about month or so ago Woodys was fast on returns ,real fast..Today john just got his new limbs.10 days round trip which should have been about 5 days ..

I BELIEVE THEY ARE TOO BUSY ,that is great news for them...

month ago i could not believe how fast i got my limbs ..I think its the busy season thing right now doing it....
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

vixenmaster wrote:Lets say its not up to Danny Miller's any way period. If'en i have anymore RMA's in the future i will not deal wid Woody's. They received warranty parts on friday n got the email from them. I jus called to get n up date if they had shipped parts. I get this song n dance about they will look into my RMA n let me knowed. I gave him the RMA# n he didn't want to bother findin out. So even though Excal has great C S, Woody's leaves alot to be desired :x I have anutter Excal to hunt wid so its not a rush thing. I jus want to be informed

Mike its busy season for them.So much so they are being bombed with phone calls ..Crossbows have exploded in pa.You should see my local archery shop in morning with doors opening.Line of 10 people easy everyday fighting to get inside to have bows repaired and major repairs,bro scopes,strings on compound bows,bro limbs etc...its mad house right now for sure..
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

sproulman wrote:

Mike its busy season for them.So much so they are being bombed with phone calls ..Crossbows have exploded in pa.You should see my local archery shop in morning with doors opening.Line of 10 people easy everyday fighting to get inside to have bows repaired and major repairs,bro scopes,strings on compound bows,bro limbs etc...its mad house right now for sure..
So yer sayin thar be lots of stupid ppl. that tear up their crossbows on a daily basis. Last time i had to use them, they sent me a set of used limbs fer warranty on the broken new ones when i opened my new Excal's box :(
Half Bubble Off BD360

Boo

Post by Boo »

Keep in mind boys, he's busier than most of you guys can believe. In addition to the madness that goes on, Barry hurt his hand working on a compound crossbow.
When he started with Excalibur he went through some stressful personal issues.
If you guys could see me when it's crazy busy at my work place, you'd understand why I'm understanding about Woody's/Barry. I know Danny has bitten a couple of heads off as well when he's going nuts.
No offence meant guys but, cut the guy some slack!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
LongCarbine

Post by LongCarbine »

Sorry you are not happy with them . The only time I dealt with them they treated me very well.
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

mixed reviews with them also. ive delt with Woodys busy season and off season as well and got good service and a few screwed up things along the way.not fun talking on the phone either. i think they wanna just deal with work orders and not people. Danny has set the bar so high. i will only deal with him for now on. :mrgreen:
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

vixenmaster wrote:
sproulman wrote:

So yer sayin thar be lots of stupid ppl. that tear up their crossbows on a daily basis. Last time i had to use them, they sent me a set of used limbs fer warranty on the broken new ones when i opened my new Excal's box :(
You should see our small local archery shop its UNREAL the people there before doors open..You would think they are giving out something free.They have 3 people at archery counter and 2 at the gun section...People come from over 1 hr away then find out store is closed ... :shock: MONEY is not issue they throw money at the store on bows excited ...1 month ago no one there now you cannot move in there people bumping into ya saying SORRY buddy....

I stand there and see bow after bow with bent scopes bro at rear dropping from treestands.cut compound bow strings..bent arrows with missing vanes ,most saying arrows hit all over target ..Some with big bandages on their fingers shot their fingers off.. :shock: Leave parking lot and spin their tires GET OUT OF WAY they will run over ya :lol:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

foofoo wrote:mixed reviews with them also. ive delt with Woodys busy season and off season as well and got good service and a few screwed up things along the way.not fun talking on the phone either. i think they wanna just deal with work orders and not people. Danny has set the bar so high. i will only deal with him for now on. :mrgreen:

No they don't do phone calls well at all. I got the message i was a bothersome azz n needed to hang up. I also will not deal wid them again fer any warranty work on any Excal crossbow i own.

Why couldn't they have given me an RMA to send it to Danny
Half Bubble Off BD360

aib1015

Post by aib1015 »

Just got off the phone with Woody's. I had to send my limbs in for a tiller issue. I received an email on Monday saying that they received them on Monday. I was told that they're working on everything they received Friday and that they're fixing them in the order that they received them. They said they're slammed and are doing their best to get them back out. This is my first time dealing with them, they weren't rude on the phone and as much as it sucks having to wait a couple extra days, it is what it is.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

vixenmaster wrote:
foofoo wrote:mixed reviews with them also. ive delt with Woodys busy season and off season as well and got good service and a few screwed up things along the way.not fun talking on the phone either. i think they wanna just deal with work orders and not people. Danny has set the bar so high. i will only deal with him for now on. :mrgreen:

No they don't do phone calls well at all. I got the message i was a bothersome azz n needed to hang up. I also will not deal wid them again fer any warranty work on any Excal crossbow i own.

Why couldn't they have given me an RMA to send it to Danny
Mike you can suggest when waiting for RMA that you want it to go to Dan miller ..I asked if mine could go to woodys and they said yes ,its closer for me ..had my limbs back in 3 days....yes they are using recording on phone not to keep bothering them they will get back to you..They do answer your e-mails quick even saturday evening .....

EXPLOSION in archery crossbow hunters is unreal here..after next 3 weeks the shops will be dead ,no lines or 100 dollar bills being thrown on counter..

From october to nov15th is BAD time to deal with any archery shops here in pa its MAD HOUSE for sure.. :shock: