Warranty Vixen's Limbs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mr meat

Re: Warranty Vixen's Limbs

Post by mr meat »

Boo wrote:
Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:This is getting blown way out of proportion. We have not changed our warranty at all. We have been charging an upgrade fee for old carved limbed models for years with no problem. Mr. Vixenmaster is just not happy about it and now thinks its a good idea to tell the world which is his right to do so.

We are way more than fair with our warranty and bend over backwards to help people with their warranty issues. We have thousands of owners who can back us up on this one. The carved limb tipped vixens are getting to be 20 years old plus and never had a lifetime warranty to start with so to charge a minimal fee to a new style limb is more than fair.

If anybody needs clarification on our warranty or policies please feel free to contact me anytime.

Peter
Agreed Peter, you guys are always more than fair and I think in this case it's fair as well!
Agree!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

mr meat wrote:
Boo wrote:
Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:This is getting blown way out of proportion. We have not changed our warranty at all. We have been charging an upgrade fee for old carved limbed models for years with no problem. Mr. Vixenmaster is just not happy about it and now thinks its a good idea to tell the world which is his right to do so.

We are way more than fair with our warranty and bend over backwards to help people with their warranty issues. We have thousands of owners who can back us up on this one. The carved limb tipped vixens are getting to be 20 years old plus and never had a lifetime warranty to start with so to charge a minimal fee to a new style limb is more than fair.

If anybody needs clarification on our warranty or policies please feel free to contact me anytime.

Peter
Agreed Peter, you guys are always more than fair and I think in this case it's fair as well!
Agree!!

...as a recipient of Excalibur's more than fair warranty policy I have to totally agree....

....my only exception has been stated above in my previous response!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

In the end of it for 80 bucks your gonna have a "new" bow ....its worth it i think .........oh god now hes gonna make me a "special" string because i put my 2 cents in ! Wen will i learn
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

amythntr wrote:
Hi5 wrote:Where in Trumpistan do I send them?
.....666 Hitlery Lane
.....Police State, OWGSA 66666

C/O Hitlery "don't expect them back" Clinton

Anthony :)

PS: OWGSA (Once Was Great States of America)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For Heaven's sake!

He can't make up his mind.

I'm just a poor Canuck. How am I supposed to know if I should send his limbs to Trumpistan or to Clintonaugua.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Normous

Post by Normous »

Look at it this way Mike, it will only cost you a couple of your strings. With the Exchange rate that is a fantastic deal if you ask me.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

No apology needed bud you and a few others are the first to offer others help on the forum you have helped countless people unselfishly 10 times over with problem solving and advice. Including me
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
JRS

Post by JRS »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:Most people don't realize it by our full lifetime warranty was not offer until 2010, before that it was a 5 year warranty from the date of purchase. After that period warranty will be given at Excalibur's discretion for the lifetime of the original owner.
Heck, I bought my first new Excalibur in the 90's when they offered a 5 year warranty, and still thought that was the case. Didn't even know they were now offering a lifetime warranty on new bows these days. :shock:
TPM

Post by TPM »

It'll be the best $80 you ever spent.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Mike, I'll be happy to buy that old 'parts' bow from ya...for an appropriately low price. Peter, I may need to add a set of mag tipped limbs for a Vixen to my order. :mrgreen: :lol:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

No thank you, i will get in back in Huntin mode this season. I heard several tick toters talkin yesterday about how they would have it easy this yr. I am goin to ease them right over into the freezer
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

vixenmaster wrote:No thank you, i will get in back in Huntin mode this season. I heard several tick toters talkin yesterday about how they would have it easy this yr. I am goin to ease them right over into the freezer
.....Way to go Mike....don't let that Paulaboutform talk you out some well performing Vixen parts for pennies on the dollar....he's a bad, bad, bad man! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

amythntr wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:No thank you, i will get in back in Huntin mode this season. I heard several tick toters talkin yesterday about how they would have it easy this yr. I am goin to ease them right over into the freezer
.....Way to go Mike....don't let that Paulaboutform talk you out some well performing Vixen parts for pennies on the dollar....he's a bad, bad, bad man! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Anthony :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: