Warranty turn around

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Quintehunter

Warranty turn around

Post by Quintehunter »

I'll start by saying I realize it's a busy time of year and everyone wants to get back hunting! What is the usual turn around time for items sent in for warranty work?
Normous

Re: Warranty turn around

Post by Normous »

Being that you are live Ontario the turn around at Excalibur may be within that day plus shipping time there and back. Your are fortunate.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Quintehunter

Post by Quintehunter »

I wish it was that fast a turn around! Don't we all...
I know this is a busy time of year but I'm just curious as to what would be considered too long a wait.
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

Next time you in a rush, drive there and they will fix you up while you wait, I'm told.
mattones

Post by mattones »

Sent mine out to them on the 11th and got a pair today.(21st) I'm not sure if these are my replacements or the extra set I bought... Would have assume they would have shipped both..
08 Diamond Justice
2015 Micro 335 -Custom Flemish String-Lumonzombies
Quintehunter

Post by Quintehunter »

Sent mine in on the 13th and I know they were shipped out to me on the 21st...
Well at least tomorrow I'll have a crossbow to shoot. A new Matrix 350LE is going to be delivered in the morning.
When the Grizz gets her limbs back, I'll have 2 excaliburs!!!!
fergie

Post by fergie »

when I had a problem with my scope last year Dawn and I spoke and as soon as she received my tracking# they shipped out a new one the same day. I received my new scope before the defective one was at Excalibur's doorstep. I think I was down for 2 1/2 days total.
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

The archery business is crazy, we get all of our warranty returns within a couple of months so our turn around time may become longer. Right now we are at about 3-4 day in-house turnaround, we are normally just over 1 day. Our staff is working overtime trying to look after everybody as quickly as we can. We understand what time of year it is and want to look after any warranty concerns as quickly as possible and appreciate everybody's patience.

Thanks,

Peter
Quintehunter

Post by Quintehunter »

I hope I didn't come across as impatient. Far from it actually. I totally understand this has to be an extremely busy time of year...
I just used my Grizz being in for warranty work as an excuse to pick up a second crossbow...a nice new 350LE!
rein1

Post by rein1 »

From a scope to a few limbs I never waited more then a few days, I put a RMA iin Thursday evening had my new limbs and raiser on Monday ... Thanks to Dawn and Woodys ..
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

rein1 wrote:From a scope to a few limbs I never waited more then a few days, I put a RMA iin Thursday evening had my new limbs and raiser on Monday ... Thanks to Dawn and Woodys ..
Woodys is fast sometimes and not next.my limbs came back in 3 days here in pa.my neighbors took 7 days...busy time of year is longer..
Quintehunter

Post by Quintehunter »

It's too bad work gets in the way...Canada Post showed up before I left for work with 2 packages! My Grizzly limbs and a new 350LE from Al Flaherty's! Once I get sighted in I'm back hunting this weekend!