Cold rainy windy day in se pa

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Cold rainy windy day in se pa

Post by longbow joe »

Image[/URL] cold n windy goin right thru you weather i got the froggs toggs under my camo rain is letting up n windy but im seein tons a deer ......but not like the ones you see em shoot on tv . Lol good luck if your out in this crap .
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
vixenmaster

Re: Cold rainy windy day in se pa

Post by vixenmaster »

Oh yeah it poured here all Weds. nite into thursday, n i jus passed on the huntin. I am a fair day Hunter now, no rain wear so i stay out of the nasty rain much as i can
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

longbow joe wrote:Image[/URL] cold n windy goin right thru you weather i got the froggs toggs under my camo rain is letting up n windy but im seein tons a deer ......but not like the ones you see em shoot on tv . Lol good luck if your out in this crap .

Push em northeast....aint seen much in The People's Republic! :?

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Phillyarcher

Post by Phillyarcher »

Yeah I got up this morning and it was raining pretty good. I thought it would let up but it stayed raining for a while. So I decided I would go later today and was hoping they were wrong about the winds. Well the winds came and it was blowing good. One of my buddies called and off to the woods but not to hunt instead we put up a stand on one of the property's I can hunt and there was a lot of good sign. Will hit it later this week. Good luck to anybody that is hunting and be safe with this wind.
Excal Vortex
Excal Micro 335
NAP Spitfire Max 125 grain
Hawke XB Pro 30 SR
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Idiot me is heading back out after a two hour nap. Seems much windier now but had so much action this morning i just gotta go back
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Image[/URL] now i got a doe sleeping 20 yards away . I wont have to shoot her a tree is gonna fall on here n kill her lol this trees a rockin. Like 50 mph winds here
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

longbow joe wrote:Image[/URL] cold n windy goin right thru you weather i got the froggs toggs under my camo rain is letting up n windy but im seein tons a deer ......but not like the ones you see em shoot on tv . Lol good luck if your out in this crap .
They are getting nice bucks today in my area of north central pa..13 points on 1 i saw they are running into rattling bigtime in wind today..This was best day so far for buck kills in my area and real big bucks ...some 140 points what great day I was phez hunting and saw 21 birds they would not fly i had to stomp my feet with my dog to try to get them up finally quit never saw that before but i never hunted in 25 mph wind for phez..
acreek

Post by acreek »

It turned out to be a beautiful day in Pennsylvania, indeed. Penn State upset Ohio State. Woohoo!!! Wisconsin should have got them last week. Good job Nittany Lions.

Nice pics, too.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

We are Notre Dame fans here but watching that PSU/OHIO STATE game was great .. Ya OHIO STATE was full of injurys they played their second string..lol.. :lol: Now the PSU fans will be even more nasty to be around pounding their chests like Gorillas ..lol.. :lol: