Hard case for micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Trentco1

Hard case for micro

Post by Trentco1 »

I've been on the search for a hard case for my micro 355 as I have way to much money invested in my bow and wanted something with a little more protection other than the octane case
Ive been checking out a lot of hard cases that would fit the bill but most of them seem way too bulky and take up way too much room especially when I'm going to the cottage and I've got all the other junk in the back my truck. So with a few modifications I think I finally nailed it Down to the right one.
It's the sprie hard case made by Plano.
My bow fits like a glove in there an seems like A fairly rugged case
It's not too bulky an there's also a bit room for a few accessories
thought I would share with ya's
Here it is
[URL=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/trents ... 0.jpg.html]Image

[/img].[URL=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/trents ... 3.jpg.html]Image

[URL=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/trents ... y.jpg.html]Image
Last edited by Trentco1 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micro 355
Hawke xb30 pro scope T&T Triger boo force 10 string Zombie slayers 16.5 arrows c/w right helical blazer vanes aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Micro 315
Tact zone scope force 10 string 16" inch executioner arrows aluminum nocks or lumenoks
paulaboutform

Re: Hard case for micro

Post by paulaboutform »

That's a good lookin case. Very nice!

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
VTbowman

Post by VTbowman »

I share your desire to protect my xbow. I bought the Octane for "something is better then nothing" and for a soft case its fairly rugged. It very well made. Tho its not a hard case.
My Micro 335 fits it like a glove n it should since its made for the micro line. Nice pockets on each side. A nice case if your just gonna be placing your xbow on your back seat. (Which is where mine rides) Its not a bed of the truck case. Lol
Jmo
Im glad you posted pics on the fit. I was hesitant with the micro being so compact the a universal case would be to big. It looks great n on my list of things to buy. Thank you!
Micro 335 Real Tree Xtra with Air Brakes.
8ptCustom String in Camo
Tac Zone
BE Zombies Slayers .001
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

i use to be a hard case junkie. its ingrained in me from my musician days.always believed before you buy anything to research a good case for it. now that my truck gas guzzler is history and im car,n wagon guy i appreciate the soft case for my micro. it doesnt take up hardly any room havin the soft case for my Micro.i think its ok protection but the space it saves is worth it for me. i even have enough room to shove my leafy camo suit and rain jacket in the side pockets so i can grab the case and head to the woods in a second :mrgreen: . now i think with a little extra framing with hard plastic panels and padding in the right places like around the scope and arrow quiver area youd have the best of both worlds in the small package. something a step up form the allen hybrid tech. that case has some good protection but needs a little more.
Trentco1

Post by Trentco1 »

Al in all this sprie hard case is not a lot much bigger than my octane case with my crossbow in it but the great thing is I am at peace of mind because I know my bow is now well protected;)
Micro 355
Hawke xb30 pro scope T&T Triger boo force 10 string Zombie slayers 16.5 arrows c/w right helical blazer vanes aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Micro 315
Tact zone scope force 10 string 16" inch executioner arrows aluminum nocks or lumenoks

Post by newbie »

best part is you will hear it fall off your tailgate now :wink:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!