Crisis At The Canadian Border

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sproulman

Re: Crisis At The Canadian Border

Post by sproulman »

Here is one of my worries..When I left work to retire not old enough for Medicare ..My insurance was $856.00 per month...My income is $1600.00 per month ..It was awful paying that..Along came OBAMACARE and I got insurance for $385.00 per month..

Now TRUMP says he is doing away with OBAMACARE..With it goes rule that insurance co have to insure us PRE-EXISTING condition folks..Also the rule that you can insure your kids on your plan until age 26 while going to college ends also...

The insurance co are putting pressure on REPUBLICANS big business remember to do in OBAMACARE for this reason..Insurance co are ones RAISING rates not OBAMA..

WHO IS GOING TO INSURE ME? [PRE-EXISTING CONDITION]
WILL IT TRIPLE IN COST TO INSURE ME?
WILL PARENTS HAVE TO TAKE OUT INSURANCE EXTRA FOR THEIR KIDS GOING TO COLLEGE AND WHAT WILL THAT COST?

I am Republican ,did not vote for trump because of all bad things he said about vet,disabled,other reps running against him,grabbing women between legs ,not paying ANY taxes like we do ...Thanks for letting me say my side without getting ignorant ..WE will be watching and reporting what he and big business Republicans do to our health insurance ,if it is better I will be first to report it ...
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

If you watched the news last night? You may have seen where in Portland Or. ( 20 miles from where I live ) upwards of 1000 windows on downtown business storefronts were broken out with baseball bats, as well as those on upwards of 100 new cars on car lots which had their windows and headlights smashed. Add to that the roofs on many which were caved in by people jumping up and down on them.

In many cases American Flags were burned along the route which started a 5 PM and continued well past midnight..

This IMO, was no Demonstration or Protest, by loyal Democrats but rather a "Riot" by terrorists fearing their hand-outs were comming to an end. Last night was the second night in a row ( but by far, the most destructive ) with more of the same reportably planned in up-comming days. :roll:

It was not that long ago that the current Administration considered White Christan middle class Americans who love God, but owned guns and hunted to be included by their defination, near or at the Top Of the list of Home-grown Terrorist groups. :cry:

I was always led to believe the Democrats were the "Peace and Love Party" ... I wonder where all that disapeared to after the 70's ? :?:

I would also mention that the police refused to act until the very end when local news stations began questioning their refusal to do so. They finally decided to act in a very limited role, by actually making (I think ) 3 arrests of young girls sitting in a street in "actual protest" :shock: ..... In reply they said that the just over 800 police in Portland ( total ) were not enough to safely take on the 3-4000 rioters. :mrgreen:

Obvisously this shows that they are not actually able to protect People and Property under riot situations, :oops: but are probably doing a "Bang Up" jobs filling out reports today. :lol: :lol:

I'm very pleased with the election results, and in times like this, that we as American's continue to have a 2 nd Ammendant which is still alive and well, and will still be adheared too by an up-ucomming Republican administration.

Now if we can still encourage Rosie O. , Oprah, Whoopie, and Al Sharpton to keep on packing for their trip out of the US, things may calm back down soon ? :wink:

Gene
Last edited by L. E. Carroll on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....could not have said it better Gene....I also encourage people to look at how Ronald Reagan dealt with the rioters and protesters at Berkeley University in 1969:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpg0UfpuUAs

and how he warned us about Obama and the Democrat policy of tax and spend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3hY1eagq88

....I too am very pleased with the result of this election....I am also sick and tired of hearing nothing but whining and complaining because we expect our government to take care of our every need!....Since when?????

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
artifact

Post by artifact »

Excellent post by L.E.!
If you watched the recent two speeches by President Obama and Hillery, they both mentioned about obeying the law of the land. What I don't understand is how for many years our gov. has not enforced immigration laws that are in place plus other federal laws, hollow words! People came here "against the law" and now that someone wants to do something about it he is this terrible prejudice guy. NO, he's doing what should have been done a long time ago and was left to get way out of hand and now it's becoming a much bigger problem.
Due to social media, it's showing that you can riot and loot, and not much is being done about it, what's the old saying; give an inch and they take a mile.
Someone better wise up and soon, but maybe there's an ulterior motive as for what's being allowed to happen at many levels, that's the only thing that make any sense.
Burning the flag, signs saying America was never great, protester who is calling for civil unrest because her "ILLEGAL" aunts, cousins, and nephews may be deported, signs with F*** Trump on them, HS students walking out of class in Phoenix guestering gang banger signs, to name a few, ain't it great!
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

I was at gas station of friend where we discuss things like this.1person said SPROUL you know insurance co do not want you have pre-existing condition look at it from their point of view.

tom owner said hey barry you are shooting your mouth off tell sproul how to get insurance you know so much he is asking.Barry said OH TOM I AM ON MY WIFES POLICY PAID FOR BY HER COMPANY
..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

As paul harvey said GOOD DAY!
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Sproul,

"Dig In" to Obama Care a bit, and see what is scheduled to happen to your "base rate retirement deduction" for Medicare once Obama is out of office :cry: Many very expensive changes for us are scheduled to start in 2017 ( again, after he has left office ) with virtually very little coverage once we all hit 75 years old.... Get cancer at that age and your out of luck, as you will have no cancer coverage...

Mandatory death planning siminars for elderly every 2 years and guess what ? Your DC elected officials are exempt once again from the entire Obama care "Package" or coverage....... I do hope someone jumps in and makes changes before it's too late ! I'm so happy that Killery was not elected to carry on Obama's legacy as it pretains to the future of the United States as we once knew it.

We are both retired railroaders, and I have enjoyed our phone conversations, and look forward to more in our future, but on many issues we fail to agree. But then, this is the "US" and we have that "right" ,,, I just don't want to to see either of us out in the street waving our signs at our age. :lol: :( :lol:

Hang in there buddy and hopefully many present issues will get better.... We now have 2 " Houses " and a new President, which will hopefully agree on something and will finally get off of their A$$'s and do the jobs they were elected to do..

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

L. E. Carroll wrote:Sproul,

"Dig In" to Obama Care a bit, and see what is scheduled to happen to your "base rate retirement deduction" for Medicare once Obama is out of office :cry: Many very expensive changes for us are scheduled to start in 2017 ( again, after he has left office ) with virtually very little coverage once we all hit 75 years old.... Get cancer at that age and your out of luck, as you will have no cancer coverage...

Mandatory death planning siminars for elderly every 2 years and guess what ? Your DC elected officials are exempt once again from the entire Obama care "Package" or coverage....... I do hope someone jumps in and makes changes before it's too late ! I'm so happy that Killery was not elected to carry on Obama's legacy as it pretains to the future of the United States as we once knew it.

We are both retired railroaders, and I have enjoyed our phone conversations, and look forward to more in our future, but on many issues we fail to agree. But then, this is the "US" and we have that "right" ,,, I just don't want to to see either of us out in the street waving our signs at our age. :lol: :( :lol:

Hang in there buddy and hopefully many present issues will get better.... We now have 2 " Houses " and a new President, which will hopefully agree on something and will finally get off of their A$$'s and do the jobs they were elected to do..

Gene
....well said Gene!....Unfortunately many people have been taught to rely on government for everything....I don't know what the answer is ...but we have mortgaged our grandchildren's lives....AND this deficit spending cannot continue indefinitely...we will soon reap what we have sowed....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
artifact

Post by artifact »

We are already reaping what we have sowed IMO!
catclr

Post by catclr »

Sproulman quote-----Now does Canada still make chevy trucks for us?If so those jobs are coming back to usa per Trump ...Mexico get ready to lose all your usa industries they are coming back per TRUMP.. end quote.

Sproulman----Chevy Trucks are 85 % made in Mexico, that's the reason my son traded his Chevy in on a Toyota Truck, cause they are like 90% USA made.

AS for your insurance at that price under OC, some of it is being paid by the goverment. On another site on trapping, people are posting their letters they have received on the cost of their OC ins. for 2017 and the monthly cost is going from $1300.00 per month to over $2000.00 per month.
Matrix 355----Scorpion
Hawke XB1
DrStirrup Products All
nchunterkw,Boo strings
Steelforce B.H.
Magnus B.H. Ser-Razor 125 gr.
SPYNAL TAPP
Nufletch Ignitors
NockOut Lighted Nocks
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

catclr wrote:Sproulman quote-----Now does Canada still make chevy trucks for us?If so those jobs are coming back to usa per Trump ...Mexico get ready to lose all your usa industries they are coming back per TRUMP.. end quote.

Sproulman----Chevy Trucks are 85 % made in Mexico, that's the reason my son traded his Chevy in on a Toyota Truck, cause they are like 90% USA made.

AS for your insurance at that price under OC, some of it is being paid by the goverment. On another site on trapping, people are posting their letters they have received on the cost of their OC ins. for 2017 and the monthly cost is going from $1300.00 per month to over $2000.00 per month.

My last chevy truck was made in CANADA ...it was chevy full size silverado..
janesy

Post by janesy »

catclr wrote:Sproulman quote-----Now does Canada still make chevy trucks for us?If so those jobs are coming back to usa per Trump ...Mexico get ready to lose all your usa industries they are coming back per TRUMP.. end quote.

Good luck getting those manufacturing jobs back in the US. GM is currently enjoying the 25% discount from the exchange rate. Hair-do can spout all he wants about bring work back, but at an immediate increase of 25% in cost to build them... Who's gonna buy them?
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

janesy wrote:

Good luck getting those manufacturing jobs back in the US. GM is currently enjoying the 25% discount from the exchange rate. Hair-do can spout all he wants about bring work back, but at an immediate increase of 25% in cost to build them... Who's gonna buy them?
Can you believe business told Trump group not to close border or restrict the Mexicans as they are cheap labor ..They said they will work for minimum wages ...Trump is getting it before he is even in office! I like that he is giving in SO FAR on OBAMACARE on 2 serious problems I hope he makes it but top republicans last night said its going away ..Will they tell TRUMP what to do?Will he give in ?You may see dems go over and back TRUMP if republs go too far..

Do we know that vet admin is in debt up to their ears.....They owe our local hospital over $200,000.00 for over 2 years..We are having hardtime keeping doors open...TRUMP wants to increase pay and buy planes etc i am on hospital board and they cannot even pay their bills..
janesy

Post by janesy »

Well, I'm not sure what's going to happen, and I won't pretend to know what you guys are planning. Given the decision you've just had to make I can't say there was even a feasible option. Truth be told the rest of the world is really wondering how long you will be able to lay in the bed you've made.
I'll still go to Florida for a week this winter. That is, if I'm allowed in bahaha!
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
catclr

Post by catclr »

sproulman wrote:

My last chevy truck was made in CANADA ...it was chevy full size silverado..
What year was your Chevy?
My son got his 2015 Toyota brand New that year and the Silverado trucks sticker listed 85% made in Mexico.
Matrix 355----Scorpion
Hawke XB1
DrStirrup Products All
nchunterkw,Boo strings
Steelforce B.H.
Magnus B.H. Ser-Razor 125 gr.
SPYNAL TAPP
Nufletch Ignitors
NockOut Lighted Nocks
Flecha

Post by Flecha »

Obama flawed? Yup. HillBill trust issues? Yup.

But how in God's name anyone can look at what's coming and not see big biz, big industry, and big lies, is beyond me. And if you hunt public lands, sit tight and watch them revert to states - no more big guv'ment - so they can give mineral and other rights away for pennies. Last time a prez brought in a bunch of crooks (Cheney Rumsfeld) we were lied to and THAT little excursion is what created ISIS.

Sorry to spew... I'd rather talk about huntin'... Like last night when I was hunkered down in an old perk test trench (makes a great foxhole, lol) and a big does comes wanderin down the path, stops to nibble on some vines, and then turns to go uphill - no more than 5 feet from my hole :o What's really weird is I heard her stop right next to me and i figgered she was trying to understand what that leafy lump might be. I waited for what seemed forever, head down so she couldn't see my glasses, until FINALLY i was cramping up and said FECK IT, i'm lookin! I sat up and there was NOTHING to be seen. I mean I'm surrounded by deep dry leaves and anytime I walk it sounds like a herd of horses. She VANISHED. I just lay there kinda shaking... lol