Crisis At The Canadian Border

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hi5

Crisis At The Canadian Border

Post by Hi5 »

This was published when Mr Trump was running to be selected as candidate for his party, but NOW, there's going to be a stampede.

Crisis at the Canadian Border -

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The Republican Presidential primary campaign is prompting an exodus among left leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and live according to conservative ideas about the Constitution.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, global warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota . “The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some test chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just keep coming.

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into electric cars and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though, and some kale chips."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and study the Constitution.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half- dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, buying up all the Barbara Streisand c.d.'s, and renting all the Michael Moore movies. "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors does one country need?"
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
one shot scott

Re: Crisis At The Canadian Border

Post by one shot scott »

If the Hollywood professional liers-(cough, "actors")are moving here I guess there's room in some state other than that "55er" for a conservative white guy escaping liberal hell in Canada who will abide by your laws, customs and pay his own way?

I could even get used to having thanksgiving at such a late date, and I could get grow to like football (but would rather not) & I already love freedom. I admit that I will not participate in Black Friday.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8) I have pledged $1.00 to each liberal moving North of the Border to help with buying their gas to get there.

Get out there and clean off you tree trunks as they love Huggin' them. :lol:

Gene :wink:
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Hi5 wrote:This was published when Mr Trump was running to be selected as candidate for his party, but NOW, there's going to be a stampede.

Crisis at the Canadian Border -

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The Republican Presidential primary campaign is prompting an exodus among left leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and live according to conservative ideas about the Constitution.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, global warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota . “The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some test chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just keep coming.

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into electric cars and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though, and some kale chips."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and study the Constitution.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half- dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, buying up all the Barbara Streisand c.d.'s, and renting all the Michael Moore movies. "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors does one country need?"

...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that is funny!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Love it..... :lol: :lol:
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
rayman

Post by rayman »

We put a trap door on our side of the border, they can go through heading north, but can't come back through heading south. :lol:
rayman

Post by rayman »

one shot scott wrote:If the Hollywood professional liers-(cough, "actors")are moving here I guess there's room in some state other than that "55er" for a conservative white guy escaping liberal hell in Canada who will abide by your laws, customs and pay his own way?

I could even get used to having thanksgiving at such a late date, and I could get grow to like football (but would rather not) & I already love freedom. I admit that I will not participate in Black Friday.

Well, if you come to Florida you will have to trade your long handles for whitey tighties. And stock up on Moose Juice whenever you go by an ABC.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

If I move to Florida I think I know of at least one other source for the Moosehead lager! :wink: lol
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

one shot scott wrote:If the Hollywood professional liers-(cough, "actors")are moving here I guess there's room in some state other than that "55er" for a conservative white guy escaping liberal hell in Canada who will abide by your laws, customs and pay his own way?

....OSS you are more than welcome here!....there is only one little rub....if you plan on moving to or visiting The People's Republic of New Jersey.....Uncle Vinny wants you to clear it with him first....He's concerned with some Canadian people using the "eh?" phrase at the end of a sentence....He wants to make sure you sound somewhat "Brooklyneze!"....you will have to prove to him you can end all sentences with either of the following: "ya got it!", "you know what I mean!" or the always acceptable; "Fuggedaboutit!" ....

.....Once he approves you can come over and have dinner with him, his brother Zio Filiche and Zia Pena....she'll make some macaroni with sauce, braccioli, Italian bread and hot peppers....some home made strufilies and pignoli cookies.....and of course a couple of gallons of homemade wine, expresso and zambucca....once they all approve you will be part of the "la famiglia"....

.....The name Scott will probably have to go....maybe we could use Guissepie, or Frankie or Dominick....but that could be discussed later...."you know what I mean?"

.....Please call first before ya come down because sometimes Uncle Vinny is not here you know....He could be "inda bigga houza!" ....If he's home it's fine...you'll hear him yell out..."start cooking Pena, were gonna have company , ya got it?"

See you soon!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
rayman

Post by rayman »

Around here you can even have a yankee accent as long as you begin each sentence with "He-- yeah", and end it with "aint that right!"
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

I did not support TRUMP. He did not win the popular votes Clinton had 2 million more votes than TRUMP but our stupid system does not count YOUR vote only electoral votes of state..Both hillary/trump had very low ratings below 40% very few liked them BUT Trump said he is moving jobs back from other countries and voters liked that....

Now does Canada still make chevy trucks for us?If so those jobs are coming back to usa per Trump ...Mexico get ready to lose all your usa industries they are coming back per TRUMP..

He told FORD motors do not even think about moving jobs to Mexico...

Of course I want to see lots of jobs here in usa that we lost ....Who would not want to see that and is reason that TRUMP carried the key states that lost those jobs..
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

sproulman wrote:I did not support TRUMP. He did not win the popular votes Clinton had 2 million more votes than TRUMP but our stupid system does not count YOUR vote only electoral votes of state..Both hillary/trump had very low ratings below 40% very few liked them BUT Trump said he is moving jobs back from other countries and voters liked that....

Now does Canada still make chevy trucks for us?If so those jobs are coming back to usa per Trump ...Mexico get ready to lose all your usa industries they are coming back per TRUMP..

He told FORD motors do not even think about moving jobs to Mexico...

Of course I want to see lots of jobs here in usa that we lost ....Who would not want to see that and is reason that TRUMP carried the key states that lost those jobs..
Sproulman....please recheck your figures you are not even close on the popular vote differential....as of this morning according to Yahoo if you factor in the states still in play that are not counted in the raw votes Clinton did in fact receive the majority of PV's but the differential is 107k not 2,000,000

....As for our "Stupid System" of election....I beg to differ and offer that our founding fathers were, in fact, brilliant men....If we didn't have the Electoral College than for all intents and purposes the states on both coasts would decide the election....because the majority of the population is found there!

....all of the other statements are conjecture at this point!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

amythntr wrote:

....OSS you are more than welcome here!....there is only one little rub....if you plan on moving to or visiting The People's Republic of New Jersey.....Uncle Vinny wants you to clear it with him first....He's concerned with some Canadian people using the "eh?" phrase at the end of a sentence....He wants to make sure you sound somewhat "Brooklyneze!"....you will have to prove to him you can end all sentences with either of the following: "ya got it!", "you know what I mean!" or the always acceptable; "Fuggedaboutit!" ....

.....Once he approves you can come over and have dinner with him, his brother Zio Filiche and Zia Pena....she'll make some macaroni with sauce, braccioli, Italian bread and hot peppers....some home made strufilies and pignoli cookies.....and of course a couple of gallons of homemade wine, expresso and zambucca....once they all approve you will be part of the "la famiglia"....

.....The name Scott will probably have to go....maybe we could use Guissepie, or Frankie or Dominick....but that could be discussed later...."you know what I mean?"

.....Please call first before ya come down because sometimes Uncle Vinny is not here you know....He could be "inda bigga houza!" ....If he's home it's fine...you'll hear him yell out..."start cooking Pena, were gonna have company , ya got it?"

See you soon!

I'm honoured for the invite and the introduction to the family Anthony. For a while there I wuz worried you may have had a hit out on me.......wait a minute.....

youz can furgettaboutit! know what I mean?

you want a piece of this snow Mexican ya better tell the uncles to lace up the snow shoes and start trudging!

:D
WNYBILL

Post by WNYBILL »

Love the humor, but what is not funny are the demonstrations going on in the cities. I realize it is the result of the Democratic breeding program, however I don't recall anything like this happening in "fly over America",when Barry won in 08 and 12. News story this morning reported that the demonstration are well funded and well organized......hum. A public school allowed their students to "walk out in protest". Brings to mind, Al and Jessie, maybe Soros and the Foundation??????? Do you suppose the DOJ will even investigate?
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

It's the heavily funded Soros liberals doing paid protesting who are gathering up the followers. We are talking about a generation of young people who were told that their opinion matters above all else. If you don't agree your a racist or a nazi, or even their word of the year: xenophobe.

Soros ain't done yet.