Micro Suppessor

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Czy_Horse

Micro Suppessor

Post by Czy_Horse »

I traded in my Micro 335 on the new Micro Suppressor :D . It feels really good balance wise, shoots great and looks great all dressed out in the full camo :lol: . When I got it home I removed the quiver & quiver hardware, changed out the factory string with String Stars to a Flemish without the String Stars, rubber taped the stirrup and installed a cloth camo scope cover. Its shooting a ~443 gn. arrow at about 320 fps on the Tact Zone speed ring. When I get a chrono I'm going to play around to see how much the String Stars cost in fps.

The only thing I would suggest they step up and change and my only dislike is the rubber stirrup dip. :cry:. They did not cover the stirrup 100%. The stirrup is only dipped 75-80% with no sound/vibration isolation between the rail and stirrup. I now have it 100% wrapped with rubber tape and the bow seems even quieter. And why in the h#%% is the dip so shiny :cry: ?

I really like the bow, enjoyed target shooting with it on the weekend. Looking forward to getting out this coming weekend to hunting with it.

It's going to be a great addition to my closet of Excaliburs :oops: .

Czy_Horse
Carnivorous

Re: Micro Suppessor

Post by Carnivorous »

Thanks for the review. That Suppressor has a lot of good things going for it... I am staying out of the archery shops that have them in stock...lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.