suppressor

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: suppressor

Post by amythntr »

.....Is it correct that the "Sue Pressor" is smaller and more compact than the Micro 335 Gen 1...? 1st I though all Micro limbs are the same length...correct? and 2. ... if I recall the draw pull was 9.?"....so what be the deal here shorter than Sue?

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....I am glad that I am broke so I do not have to worry about buying anything else :mrgreen:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

I,m still wondering who will get one first! Anthony or Jeff :lol:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

mr meat wrote:I,m still wondering who will get one first! Anthony or Jeff :lol:

Lol!!! :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Hmmmm, wadday'all think of a bow that's 1" narrower than a micro at full draw, 1.5" longer than a micro, is bulletproof, and shoots a 450gr arrow at 400fps.? ....and is easier to draw than a Vortex. :mrgreen: ...I'll letcha all know. It's on the horizon and I can't wait.....and has our beloved Dr Crossbow Guru's seal of approval! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
new xbow hunter

Post by new xbow hunter »

Sounds like my next purchase. Tell us more.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

paulaboutform wrote:Hmmmm, wadday'all think of a bow that's 1" narrower than a micro at full draw, 1.5" longer than a micro, is bulletproof, and shoots a 450gr arrow at 400fps.? ....and is easier to draw than a Vortex. :mrgreen: ...I'll letcha all know. It's on the horizon and I can't wait.....and has our beloved Dr Crossbow Guru's seal of approval! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Paul
Sounds like a great little bow! Can,t wait to see it! Paul you say it's bulletproof so I would strongly recommend keeping it out of the hands of the forums TroubleMaker :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:Hmmmm, wadday'all think of a bow that's 1" narrower than a micro at full draw, 1.5" longer than a micro, is bulletproof, and shoots a 450gr arrow at 400fps.? ....and is easier to draw than a Vortex. :mrgreen: ...I'll letcha all know. It's on the horizon and I can't wait.....and has our beloved Dr Crossbow Guru's seal of approval! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Paul

:shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :( :( :(

.....Help me, I feel like I have fallen and cannot get up!

Anthony :cry:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

mr meat wrote:I,m still wondering who will get one first! Anthony or Jeff :lol:
Jeff.....and the over/under is 30 days HAHA!

I'm taking the under since he has already held one.... :mrgreen:
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

Paul
Is it a recurve or compound crossbow and is it being released this year or still in the prototype stage/trials?
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Paul

ImageImage :?:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

StormDragon wrote:

Paul
Is it a recurve or compound crossbow and is it being released this year or still in the prototype stage/trials?
My money is on George....I think he has cold sweats over this next bow....rumor has it he hasn't slept in days! :shock: :lol: :lol:

....anybody want to buy a Bulldog? :mrgreen:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

one shot scott wrote:

Paul

ImageImage :?:
Katana SuperCharger?
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

It's my best guess!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Scott, you're close but no, it's not a Katana...and not really a production bow. It does have wheels though. Even though I've had zero interest in a compound crossbow, because of the backing of the builder I couldn't resist. :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.