suppressor

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: suppressor

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:Scott, you're close but no, it's not a Katana...and not really a production bow. It does have wheels though. Even though I've had zero interest in a compound crossbow, because of the backing of the builder I couldn't resist. :mrgreen:

Paul

......Wheels....not interested! :( :evil:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

So I test fired the Suppressor twice a little while ago at the local range.

First attempt at cocking it wasn't bad, had to readjust my form a little to finish getting the string past the adf.

Second time attempt went smooth as butter and without a hitch.

Shot both times at 20 yards with slight pull to the right on first time since I wasn't used to the trigger.
Second shot was more centered in bullseye.

All in all its a great handling and shooting bow! Equivalent to my Micro 335 in many ways except shorter.
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....does someone actually have the exact length of both the Sue Pressor and the Gen 1 Micro?

ANthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

amythntr wrote:....does someone actually have the exact length of both the Sue Pressor and the Gen 1 Micro?

I don't know the exact lengths of either but when I put one in front of the other the Suppressor is roughly 2-2 1/2 inches shorter then my Micro.

The width looks about the same.

The suppressor cocked about the same as my 335 too

Elite Synergy; Krampus

Post by newbie »

amythntr wrote:....does someone actually have the exact length of both the Sue Pressor and the Gen 1 Micro?

Seems you will win the race ANthony! heck you already named it :wink:
here you have been telling me you wouldnt even consider it. Its sunk its teeth in you already
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

checked locally.they measure to specs. the suppressor is 31 inches long and my GEN 1 335 is 32.5 dont know if its enough to change up. especially if GEN 1 shoot nsame speeds and suppressors have with all the front rubber on. :shock:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....thanks, for the input guys....and Newbie....nope!.....I will NOT be getting one, really! :wink:

Anthony :)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Just a matter of when.. lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Czy_Horse

Post by Czy_Horse »

I really like my new Suppressor :mrgreen:, still amazes me how small it looks beside the rest of my bows. It has great balance, shoots great :D. It is quieter with a lot less vibration, looks cooler :oops: all decked out in camo when I compare it back to the Micro 335 I had. I'm sure you will like yours as well :mrgreen:.
All I can say is, :wink: :wink: I sure hope Excalibur doesn't come out with a Snow Camo version of the Suppressor :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Czy_Horse
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

Czy_Horse wrote:I really like my new Suppressor :mrgreen:, still amazes me how small it looks beside the rest of my bows. It has great balance, shoots great :D. It is quieter with a lot less vibration, looks cooler :oops: all decked out in camo when I compare it back to the Micro 335 I had. I'm sure you will like yours as well :mrgreen:.
All I can say is, :wink: :wink: I sure hope Excalibur doesn't come out with a Snow Camo version of the Suppressor :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Czy_Horse
I have to admit I'm not a big fan of camo bows hence why all my bows are black but I have to admit that the full camo on the suppressor is starting to grow on me.

Now...if they came out with a NightMare or maybe Demon version (Demon since the suppressor is smaller and theres already a NightMare).

Maybe have a black riser and rail like the micro 355 and black stock and limbs like the micro nightmare 335. AKA: Demon Child or Demon for short

Them I would probably go nuts trying to get one

Elite Synergy; Krampus