Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
Patcon

Re: buy from amazon

Post by Patcon »

I have some internal quandaries over buying from Amazon, fakes are an issue. Jeff Bezo's politics are a definite issue! but the selection is enormous and the pricing makes it hard to walk away from. If there was another way to search and find stuff I would be interested
Charles
Excalibur Grizzly
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

With Amazons fake reviews, and Chinese copies, I'm very careful now. I almost got taken with fake broad heads on Amazon.

Their prices go up and down depending on demand, but normally here in Canada I find them over priced.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
kman35ca

Post by kman35ca »

I've found amazing deals from Amazon. Plus if you do get some junk you can send it back if you buy straight from Amazon. I picked up a Vortex PST scope for 200$ under retail last year. And actually, they have an HHA OPTIMIZER with the scope for 300$ some yesterday. Best way I've found is anything your interested in, stick it in your cart, than save it for later. Then a couple of times a day just take a quick peak in your cart and a list will pop up telling you which prices have changed. Sometimes prices will just bottom out and pop back up within 6 hrs. But if you catch them when they drop, you can snag yourself a good deal. Also having prime gives you 2 day free shipping for a lot of things.
Matrix 380
Pretty stock, for now.....
First crossbow