Blackout gator broadhead

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mmiller385

Blackout gator broadhead

Post by Mmiller385 »

Just another another broadhead discussion but I was wondering if anybody else tried these. They are a rear deploying broadhead that has been copied by many heads like NAP killsone. I have been shooting them out of veticals since Rocky Mountain manufactured them and rage bought them out. Which if you look closely the original rage broadhead is almost an exact cope of the Rocky Mountain Snyper. Anyway I tried the gators thru my micro 335 out to 50 yds and they flew great, no premature opening. Haven't yet killed a deer with them out of the micro but killed over 20 deer with my Bowtech tribute. Just wondering if anyone one on the forum has tried these on deer with any success. Thanks

Matthew
Bowtech tribute
Micro 335
Exomax2010

Re: Blackout gator broadhead

Post by Exomax2010 »

I've been using the Gators since Rocky Mountain first came out with them and they are great! They fly and group awesome out of my Exomax, and I've never had any issues with them opening prematurely. I've killed two deer with them this year and several in the past. They usually don't make it past 50 yards with the majority of them around 30. They leave some awesome blood trails too!