Maybe it's an idea...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Troubleshooter

Maybe it's an idea...

Post by Troubleshooter »

First of all I want to wish (especially in these strange times) you all a very happy Christmas!

(Christmastrees on schools / Christmaswishes and al other things around Christmas - disappeares in Holland because some other people / religion in our country doesn't like this - sorry to tell, but it's the truth.)

My question:

It's nice that Excalibur has his own forum, so that people can ask questions and a nice place for people to talk about their hobby.

There are a lot of questions on this site (also from myself) and a lot of things are not clear and you always hope to get the right answer from an other forum-member.

So, maybe it is an idea for Excalibur to give some more(!) information on this site with the latest news on it(?)
(for example: now we have made a new riser for the people who has broken limbs on the 405 & 380)

Then we're also know that the given information is 100% right!
racking up points

Re: Maybe it's an idea...

Post by racking up points »

Merry Christmas, TS. There is a moderator and Peter, the marketing dude, reads and posts on the forum when he sees fit. To get definitive answers, why not call the factory directly? Excalibur is a rather transparent company, they don't have much to hide and they host a forum where people can troll and bash their product...I'd say that's more transparent than most. But companies don't just arbitrarily volunteer information.

Let's just say if you were someone impacted by a failure on their end, you'd be informed. I'd also say if something posted here was not accurate, that someone from the business end would step in to correct the misinformation in the forum.

Cheers
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:D
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Troubleshooter

Post by Troubleshooter »

racking up points wrote:Merry Christmas, TS. There is a moderator and Peter, the marketing dude, reads and posts on the forum when he sees fit. To get definitive answers, why not call the factory directly? Excalibur is a rather transparent company, they don't have much to hide and they host a forum where people can troll and bash their product...I'd say that's more transparent than most. But companies don't just arbitrarily volunteer information.

Let's just say if you were someone impacted by a failure on their end, you'd be informed. I'd also say if something posted here was not accurate, that someone from the business end would step in to correct the misinformation in the forum.

Cheers
Thanks!

I didn't know that Peter and the moderator were part of Excalibur.

I have no doubt about Excalibur transparancy, but sometimes I miss some information - that's all.

Sometimes i send a mail to excalibur with my questions, but don't want to do this every time. They can use their time better.

Therefore I stick to my point: it is easier if there is some information on the site with the latest news: than there's a lot less to ask & answer (for Peter & Moderator) and things are clear directly and you don't have to wait for it.

(And there will be left over enough things to talk about on this forum.)

You also prevent asking the same question over and over again by different people. (..and answer over and over again.)

Thanks again!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

TS some of the new info is here first . :)
People asking the same question can be taxing . But if they felt it was important to ask then it is important to answer . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Troubleshooter

Post by Troubleshooter »

Doe Master wrote:TS some of the new info is here first . :)
People asking the same question can be taxing . But if they felt it was important to ask then it is important to answer . :)
Thanks for the information, Doe Master!