Boofest 2017 anyone?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: Boofest 2017 anyone?

Post by Doe Master »

In the past people have brought their bows up . Maybe contact your Customs people and see what they have to say . Or better yet contact Mr. Dan Miller asking what actions you need to cross . For he has done it more than a couple of times . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Boo

Post by Boo »

There are zero restrictions on archery equipment into Canada.
We have lots of room for everyone.
I will have a bunch of outhouses and an outdoor shower using a 1100 gallon catch tank. There is a small store a couple of miles away and a town with everything you might need 10 minutes away by car.
There are only a few restrictions. No broadheads, no firearms, no obnoxious drinking and take your garbage home. If we can keep it family oriented like we've done from the start, Boofest will exist for a long time.
I live on the property so everyone is welcome days before and after the weekend.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Patcon

Post by Patcon »

Thanks Boo
That should be no problem...
Charles
Excalibur Grizzly
Boo

Post by Boo »

Patcon wrote:Thanks Boo
That should be no problem...
Great!
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

:D
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Boo wrote: There is a small store a couple of miles away
Cloths not required to enter this store lol I still have nightmares from what I've seen there LOL
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
Boo

Post by Boo »

BTT
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Getting excited about it. Towed my trailer through the Kimberly mountains going to Kitchener last thanksgiving for the longest tow since I owned it. (33 1/2 feet) After that trip and towing it through the city I told wife I am comfortable towing it anywhere now. Part of the reason I could not attend last year. Got 2 generators, one for trailer and one for wife's oxygen and we drive with a small Honda running in the back of our truck for oxygen on long distance so we are ready for our return to Boofest this year. Bought wife a scooter so she has some mobility while we are out. Life is as good as it can be right now. :) :) CHEERS!
Boo

Post by Boo »

Good news Kevin!
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

If I remember correctly, Don's street is not too wide, Watching your 33ft trailer plus truck, making the turn onto Don's driveway may be quit an attraction lol get your chainsaw ready Don lol

Hey Kev, didn't you bring a big trailer to Boo Fest a few years ago? I remember someone parked behind the garage.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Bullzeye wrote:If I remember correctly, Don's street is not too wide, Watching your 33ft trailer plus truck, making the turn onto Don's driveway may be quit an attraction lol get your chainsaw ready Don lol

Hey Kev, didn't you bring a big trailer to Boo Fest a few years ago? I remember someone parked behind the garage.
Small bike trailer but I was hid in the long grass and you could see the roof vent from the top of the hill. LOL Yes I am wondering if I can make the turn in. Should be alright.
Boo

Post by Boo »

wheelie wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:If I remember correctly, Don's street is not too wide, Watching your 33ft trailer plus truck, making the turn onto Don's driveway may be quit an attraction lol get your chainsaw ready Don lol

Small bike trailer but I was hid in the long grass and you could see the roof vent from the top of the hill. LOL Yes I am wondering if I can make the turn in. Should be alright.
Kevin, if you arrive, I'll make it work. I can easily park you along the the new driveway along the west fence line and you'll be in the trees. Just let me know a few days ahead of time so I can reserve the spot for you.
Boo

Post by Boo »

BTT
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

......All I remember is you make a right turn at the "red robe".....is that still the landmark?.....or is it now the orange slingshot :shock: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Doe Master wrote:In the past people have brought their bows up . Maybe contact your Customs people and see what they have to say . Or better yet contact Mr. Dan Miller asking what actions you need to cross . For he has done it more than a couple of times . :)
......don't follow him though....he gets pulled over and gets a strip search and a free colonscopy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings