380 lynx limbs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Jims w30

380 lynx limbs

Post by Jims w30 »

Just wondering if anyone has had issues with the matrix 380 lynx version bow any problems with the limbs or trigger just got it before Christmas as my own gift to myself and seems to shoot well dialed it in and shoots 1and half inch groups at 40 yards with factory arrows also got my wife the make me a scope cover in ap snow
Normous

Re: 380 lynx limbs

Post by Normous »

My neighbor bought one when the Lynx first came out and no issues after 1000+ shots and a few strings.
Your GTG!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Jims w30

Post by Jims w30 »

Great thanks for the response it gives me piece of mind
kman35ca

Post by kman35ca »

Mine shoots great. After I learned to shoot a crossbow. Dont ask, it was me thinking I was shooting a target rifle...lol but I took my first buck this year with that crossbow, and at 30 yards I hit exactly where I aimed. He only made it 30 yards. Plus where I hunt, you never know if it's gonna be snow, or still summer temps. When I was out there was no snow, so I just took some black face Camo paint and rubbed a light layer over it. It gave it a nice grey Camo that matched the buck brush perfectly, and you could still see the Camo design through it. A lil bit of make up remover,(not mine) lol and it comes right off in 10 minutes. Makes it versatile for up here.
Matrix 380
Pretty stock, for now.....
First crossbow
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

Going on 3 years with mine, no issues.