Excalibur Matrix 350 series

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

grouse

Excalibur Matrix 350 series

Post by grouse »

For some time I have noticed members discussing the various attributes of a couple of different Matrix 350 crossbows. I can find them for sale at a couple of different sites but I can't find Excalibur's official description of these bows anywhere on their web site. For some reason, they are excluded from the list of crossbows that I am looking at on the left as I type this entry. What is going on?
axiom
350 SE
Boo

Re: Excalibur Matrix 350 series

Post by Boo »

They have a stock of 405s that they remachine to a lesser length. They really are a great buy.
Some people just like stepping on rakes

Post by newbie »

they are a steal at the price they sell.
Its a limited run so i doubt they will put in on the site here.
Love the camo almost as much as the new Raid.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

I would like to see the Raid listed on the left as well as the 350. I want a better look at that bow!!!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
schott

Post by schott »

grouse wrote:For some time I have noticed members discussing the various attributes of a couple of different Matrix 350 crossbows. I can find them for sale at a couple of different sites but I can't find Excalibur's official description of these bows anywhere on their web site. For some reason, they are excluded from the list of crossbows that I am looking at on the left as I type this entry. What is going on?
if your thinking of buying one, this is a no brainer for less than $530 shipped to your door. I'm sure you checked out the prices on the other matrix and micro bows, a lot more than $530. Read what everybody has to say about them on this forum I am pretty sure there's not anything bad said about them if I was to guess I would say this is probably a $800 bow
SEW

Post by SEW »

Boo wrote:They have a stock of 405s that they remachine to a lesser length. They really are a great buy.

I bet they're reminiscent of the Vortex. There's likely a gentle feel with the revised limb mounting. However, my most used and favorite Excal is my M405.
Yet, possibly the most user friendly Excal model for ~$530 (USD) is really a bargain!