Sighting in matrix 380 first time

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Karl

Re: Sighting in matrix 380 first time

Post by Karl »

...well looks a bit tricky for gorilla size soldiers.I am not much of a tinkerer to tell the truth. Sending it to 'the armorer' usually saves me tears and money.

The retailer suggested just sending back the trigger box, are their breakdowns anywhere on how to do this? Or is this more technical?
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Karl wrote:...well looks a bit tricky for gorilla size soldiers.I am not much of a tinkerer to tell the truth. Sending it to 'the armorer' usually saves me tears and money.

The retailer suggested just sending back the trigger box, are their breakdowns anywhere on how to do this? Or is this more technical?
Karl, try reading through Boo's site. I'm not a tinkerer either but it really is simple. It's easier to polish the jaws than removing the trigger...and that's pretty easy. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Well thanks for all the help on this thread and previously, but I have decided to sell the beast. I didn't have any in my state I knew of to test, I had to order it blind, but I put as much research into it as possible for about a year,( not to mention about 5 months of approvals/imports to get all the bits to me ). It didn't work out but sometimes this happens. Its a highly impressive tool but just not my sport unfortunately. A little too much tinkering, skill and cost given the amount of feral game we shoot at. Also as its considered a licenced weapon here to our draconian government the specific transport/ storage requirements are a PIA.

I will say you guys are definetly archers/skilled stalkers, not just shooters. Much respect. Take care!