Peep sights, who has any unwanted ones..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Jackel

Peep sights, who has any unwanted ones..

Post by Jackel »

Hey guys! New here, I've got a Middleton 375ss, yes I know, wrong forum di#*head..
That aside, For licensing purposes here in Canberra Australia I have be be a member of the local archery club and go target shooting once a month, with open sights only..
It has been suggested to me that excal peep sights will fit my bow, the prices I've seen for a new set are a bit extreme, was wondering if anyone has a set they would like a few dollars for?!
If you know of anyone here in Australia that would be even better as postage from the US is killer..
Thank-you in advance for any assistance you may be able to offer..

Happy hunting!!
one shot scott

Re: Peep sights, who has any unwanted ones..

Post by one shot scott »

I'm sorry I do not have one, but I wanted to say welcome to the forum. Maybe give ya a BBT as well.

Seeing as your in the land down under I will take it easy on ya for owning a middleton. :D Hey if ya like it, you'll love a 'bur. If you ever feel like adding to your arsenal then consider an Excal.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
cjonesth

Re: Peep sights, who has any unwanted ones..

Post by cjonesth »

Have a set from the Exo series crossbows, $20. Canadian for front and rear sight. Not sure what postage would be. PM or email me with your address and particulars and I will check with Canada Post for costs and let you know. Have a look at the picture to see if these are what you need or can adapt to your bow?

Image[/URL][/img]
Matrix 405, Hawke Pro SR IR, TTT, Zombie arrows, NAP FOC
Bulldog 400 Hawke Pro SR IR, TTT, Zombie Arrows
Bulldog 330 Hawke Pro SR IR, Zombie Arrows
Matrix 355, Twilight DLX, Zombie Arrows
Micro Max Nightmare, Hawke XB30 Pro, TTT, Zombie arrows,