ZOMBIE SLAYER Best Buy?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mreyner

ZOMBIE SLAYER Best Buy?

Post by mreyner »

Who has the best "deal" on Zombie Slayers bare shafts. Having a hard time finding can find fully fletched for less then bare shafts, go figure. :?
MTBighorn

Re: ZOMBIE SLAYER Best Buy?

Post by MTBighorn »

That has been my experience too... cheapest to buy them made up and then slice off perfectly good fletching with my pocket knife so I can add the proper fletch with my "Bolt" tool :?
rein1

Post by rein1 »

Check your pm ..
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

If you build your own, and can cut them to the length you need, I know a guy! :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I did shoot a PM to these folks just to be on the up & up. :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
SEW

Post by SEW »

mreyner wrote:Who has the best "deal" on Zombie Slayers bare shafts. Having a hard time finding can find fully fletched for less then bare shafts, go figure. :?
I bought 4 dozen of SS's factory fletched Spynal Tapps. They gave good, but not great, accuracy, just as Jerry said they would. I bought them so I could defletch, spine index, square the ends, and use as bare shafts to construct new arrows. NEVER AGAIN!!
Labor intensive doesn't even begin to describe. What in the world do they adhere that fletching with??
From here on out, I'll order Tactical Tapp or Spynal Tapp shafts spine indexed/matched. Probably won't be tomorrow as I have appx 5 dozen Spynal Tapp arrows.