Great American Outdoor Show

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wsisk

Re: Great American Outdoor Show

Post by wsisk »

amythntr wrote:
paulaboutform wrote::lol: :lol: c'mon Anthony, spill it! What did you take home?

Paul
....I did so Paisan on a different post re the Sportsman show.....My wife was not buying the fact that I bought HER a painting called the "3 Kings" of 3 majestic deer....I figured I could get our anniversary and Valentines day in together.... :oops: :lol:

....I did buy a machete for the next time I try to reach in my pocket for my wallet!

Anthony :)
FUGEDABOIT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MIcro 335 GEN 2
Widow Maker/ Undertaker
Nchunterkw Strings
Vixenmaster Slave Stringer
Cabelas Laser Stricker 11 Broadheads
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

$14 admission tickets... If you go to Bass Pro, you can take the shuttle bus. No cost for the bus, no parking fee, and no long wait in heavy traffic... The Excal booth was much better this year. All the bows were displayed, with plenty of space to look at, and handle them. (Oooooh what a feeling! :D ) They had several reps there, that were friendly, and eager to answer any questions... Great job, guys!!
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

jody5252 wrote:$14 admission tickets... If you go to Bass Pro, you can take the shuttle bus. No cost for the bus, no parking fee, and no long wait in heavy traffic... The Excal booth was much better this year. All the bows were displayed, with plenty of space to look at, and handle them. (Oooooh what a feeling! :D ) They had several reps there, that were friendly, and eager to answer any questions... Great job, guys!!

....well then I am glad i didn't go to the booth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Got home a little bit ago. Spring bear is booked at Camp Cooper and I Liked the feel of the Raid much better than the Suppressor..I did the 10 dollar parking and added to my NRA membership for free admission. The crowd was not bad and it only took a few hours to complete. The 6 dollar soda was flat but what you gonna do? Mission accomplished :D .
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

You believe eveyone is backing out on going.. :evil: Wives are behind it and others do not like paying 14 bucks to get in..

So I guess I am not going as of now bad storm coming on thursday our worst one this winter ...
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

[email protected] wrote:Got home a little bit ago. Spring bear is booked at Camp Cooper and I Liked the feel of the Raid much better than the Suppressor..I did the 10 dollar parking and added to my NRA membership for free admission. The crowd was not bad and it only took a few hours to complete. The 6 dollar soda was flat but what you gonna do? Mission accomplished :D .

6 dollar soda.. :lol: