never in my life...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowrook

never in my life...

Post by xbowrook »

have I ever had a company stand behind their product like Primos!! Okay, a little back story. I got a hell of a deal from a buddy on a Primos Double Wide Double Bull blind.. I had a busted rod a few years back and called them, they sent a free hub assembly in the mail for free as this blind is covered by a full lifetime warranty. I was thrilled as i LOVE this blind.. okay, this past season i went to get it from the bush and noticed that 2 things went wrong. first was one of my green clips that the large door straps connect to busted. also another hub busted. .. the hub was my fault as i left it out overnight and it broke.. no matter, i called them and they said they would fix it. only thing is this time i would have to ship it to them as the clip would have to be sewn in.. so it did cost me a little over $100 to ship it, but for a $500 + blind , not too bad.. well, i had it for a little over a week but today is the first time i had a chance to set it up and check it out... well, let me say, i was shocked... so much so that i sent them a little email...
first off, i noticed they replaced , what looked like, BOTH clips.. cool.. but i also noticed the straps that attach to the hub rods looked new.. so i set it up, guess what?? THEY REPLACED THE WHOLE DOOR! .. i couldn't believe it!! also, i asked them to replace the 1 hub that busted.. they didn't .. they replaced 3 of them!! also , i had a shoot through mesh on it, but i hardly used it.. it did have a hole in it but oh well, no biggie.. guess what? they replaced it too.. they also replaced ALL the green heavy duty tension clips as well as all the tension straps... unbelievable.. i was skeptical about the blind and what would or wouldn't be covered in their "lifetime" warranty.. i am a Primos hunter for life... i have NEVER had a company stand behind their product like this.. they have a no questions asked policy from day one and went well above and beyond both times.. amazing product and amazing customer service.. i am spreading the word... if you ever are looking for a great product, i strongly suggest Primos.. in my mind, both their customer service and their products are amazing..
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
L. E. Carroll

Re: never in my life...

Post by L. E. Carroll »

I have 2 primos blinds which have seen very little use... one was left out for 3-4 months while calling coyotes in the woods behind the house and came thru fine with the exception of a few rodent holes around the bottom ground seal flap.

I agree, with your evaluation on the quality of their products and now thru your post , I have confidence that should anything ever go wrong they will take care of it.

Thanx,
Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
xbowrook

Re: never in my life...

Post by xbowrook »

L. E. Carroll wrote:I have 2 primos blinds which have seen very little use... one was left out for 3-4 months while calling coyotes in the woods behind the house and came thru fine with the exception of a few rodent holes around the bottom ground seal flap.

I agree, with your evaluation on the quality of their products and now thru your post , I have confidence that should anything ever go wrong they will take care of it.

Thanx,
Gene
i agree Gene.. I knew once I first set this blind up that I would love it.. everything just seems so heavy duty and sturdy.. love it..
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade