Dr. Sturup DB Killer Etc.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Dr. Sturup DB Killer Etc.

Post by amythntr »

sean wrote:I put the bumpers on my Vixen at Christmas and I'm not convinced it helps. they may last longer than s5s but only time will tell.

....As Newbie said, there is no doubt that the quality of materials used are light years ahead of OEM...As far as whether you think they help...that is your prerogative....many of us beg to differ and would not leave home without it.

....Having been at Boofest 2 years ago when the products were both demonstrated and provide to each attendee free of charge...I swear by the entire kit....like anything else it is a personal decision....just the ease in cocking alone makes the system worth the price.

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Re: Dr. Sturup DB Killer Etc.

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
sean wrote:I put the bumpers on my Vixen at Christmas and I'm not convinced it helps. they may last longer than s5s but only time will tell.

....As Newbie said, there is no doubt that the quality of materials used are light years ahead of OEM...As far as whether you think they help...that is your prerogative....many of us beg to differ and would not leave home without it.

....Having been at Boofest 2 years ago when the products were both demonstrated and provide to each attendee free of charge...I swear by the entire kit....like anything else it is a personal decision....just the ease in cocking alone makes the system worth the price.

Anthony :)
Exactly! You are a wise young man! Well, sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes and certainly this time :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes