best broad head target

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hootie100

best broad head target

Post by hootie100 »

I know not again. good morning. hootie 100 here. I am shooting a350 se and diablo bolts and 150 boltcutters . I would like a very un biased trueful recommendation from you the shooters and just not the mfgs.
flightattendant100

Re: best broad head target

Post by flightattendant100 »

Before someone beats me to it..... Whitetail deer. Best Broadhead a Target. :D the Rinehart targets are hard to beat
speedball

Post by speedball »

18-1 Reinhart the best ive found
gone huntin never to return................
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

18x1 Can,t beat them!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Boo

Post by Boo »

I have a couple of 18-1s and a Rhinoblock. You should also consider the RhinoBlock XL just It offers you a larger profile but not as much surface area. The 18-1 offers more surface area but the XL offers a replaceable core. But, I don't know anyone that has worn out a Reinhart target.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Boo wrote:I have a couple of 18-1s and a Rhinoblock. You should also consider the RhinoBlock XL just It offers you a larger profile but not as much surface area. The 18-1 offers more surface area but the XL offers a replaceable core. But, I don't know anyone that has worn out a Reinhart target.
Agree! Keep in mind also, before shooting broadheads into ANY target get yourself a set of Danny Miller plier pullers. It'll make your life much easier.

Btw Don, I wanted to test the 100gr and 125gr Toxics for a side by side accuracy and penetration test. Thought I'd come use your rhinoblock when I'm down for Boofest.....as Mike suggested. :lol: :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Boo

Post by Boo »

paulaboutform wrote:
Boo wrote:I have a couple of 18-1s and a Rhinoblock. You should also consider the RhinoBlock XL just It offers you a larger profile but not as much surface area. The 18-1 offers more surface area but the XL offers a replaceable core. But, I don't know anyone that has worn out a Reinhart target.
Agree! Keep in mind also, before shooting broadheads into ANY target get yourself a set of Danny Miller plier pullers. It'll make your life much easier.

Btw Don, I wanted to test the 100gr and 125gr Toxics for a side by side accuracy and penetration test. Thought I'd come use your rhinoblock when I'm down for Boofest.....as Mike suggested. :lol: :mrgreen:

Paul
All my foam targets will run away from home by the time Boofest arrives!
Some people just like stepping on rakes