vortex xbr crossbow scope

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

fergie

Re: vortex xbr crossbow scope

Post by fergie »

for those that missed out and want one at the same price, I found that Londero sports Inc. in quebec has the same deal on them.......

http://www.arcinter.com/en/special/index.html

just scroll down the specials page a bit.
:)
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"
Hunter3D

Post by Hunter3D »

I am interested to XBR scope as well, but it is hard to find a second hand all are gone very quicky....:) Do You think this canadian shop will ship it to Europe ? I will contact them directly.
Exocet 200 tuned (wood stock)
Chemist

Post by Chemist »

Our website never showed $599. Vortex doesn't allow us to send optics out of Canada. If you did have one shipped there by someone else you would need to have an ATF Form 6 completed to legally do it.

Ryan

flightattendant100 wrote:
Chemist wrote:So this is why all of my Vortex crossbow scopes have sold in the last 2 days....I figured that there was a thread about them some place.

The reason we have been asking for extra ID as many of you are first time customers and there is a lot of fraud with internet purchases of higher end optics for first time customers.

Regarding the US customer that ordered, we're not allowed to ship Vortex optics out of Canada...it's part of our dealer agreement and doing so can get us cut off from Vortex.

I hope everyone enjoys the scope and thanks for all the orders.

Ryan
Your ad did not say that, took my purchase, including address in U.S. Issued order number, sent me an email with a detailed invoice , where to ship etc. was included on invoice. Just saying :? I wouldn't be the person to get a positive endorsement from. All these good folks that bought your scopes in the last few days are my friends. Several have very generously offered to receive one of the Vortex scopes for me, but that would mean you would get the benefit of some of my money, which will not happen. When one of these friends contacted you it was credit card fraud that was the concern, now you cant ship outside Canada. Story seems to get better and better. If that is the case it should surely have been in the ad. It should surely have been caught when checking out. Again, just saying.
About 8:00am yesterday, before my cancelation email, I went back to your sight to see about purchasing a second scope since it was such a great deal. Price was indeed $599.00 at that time. At least that is what pulled up on my screen.
Thanks to all my Excalibur friends for your help and kind comments, I appreciate you all. You guys are what makes this sight so great.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I have not had much of a chance to play with the scope other than mounting it and setting zero. I will say that the clarity is awesome, impressive really, as is the illumination. The size/weight of the scope doesn't bother me and using the Excalibur rings pose no problem as well, I think I would prefer using excal rings or ones similar. Images of the cantilevered rings by vortex seem to put the scope slightly higher.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

[quote="Chemist"]Our website never showed $599. Vortex doesn't allow us to send optics out of Canada. If you did have one shipped there by someone else you would need to have an ATF Form 6 completed to legally do it.

Sorry but this is wrong info - an ATF Form 6 is a US document and has zero place in a scope being shipped from Canada to Europe. A Form 6 is also for the importation of firearms and ammo into the USA and all items must be brought back into Canada and not left or sold in the USA with the exception of ammo that was used/disharged while in USA. It is not a trade document.