EXCAL NEW EX SHOX

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

gmstack

EXCAL NEW EX SHOX

Post by gmstack »

HAS ANYONE TRIED A SET OF THE NEW EX SHOX ??? IF SO WHAT ARE YOUR IMPRESSIONS ?
Czy_Horse

Re: EXCAL NEW EX SHOX

Post by Czy_Horse »

Caps Lock is freaking rude, I'll up your yelling and scream back at you!

I DID NOT PUT THEM BACK ON MY SUPPRESSOR AFTER I CHANGED OUT THE FACTORY STRING FOR A FLEMISH. I COULD NOT GET THEM PLACED WHERE I WANTED ON A FLEMISH STRING.
VAhuntr

Post by VAhuntr »

Czy_Horse wrote:Caps Lock is freaking rude, I'll up your yelling and scream back at you!

I DID NOT PUT THEM BACK ON MY SUPPRESSOR AFTER I CHANGED OUT THE FACTORY STRING FOR A FLEMISH. I COULD NOT GET THEM PLACED WHERE I WANTED ON A FLEMISH STRING.
Sir, two wrongs do not make a right either. There are a number of reasons the OP could have typed in all caps and we don't have a clue as to why he did. A simple explanation of what typing in all caps infers would have more than likely sufficed.

Anyway, to the O/P I have not used the EX Shox and neither have my friends. BTW, Czy_Horse is correct, posting in all caps is considered yelling and is frowned upon.
WVCBH

Post by WVCBH »

All caps is rude and frowned upon?? LOL! YOU GUYS NEED TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. :lol:
The Ex Shox do basically the same thing as brush buttons, which slide over the string an eliminate string slap noise. A lot of longbow and recurve shooters use them....and they don't cost much at all.
16996828_823985931086225_502068277_n.jpg
Still lovin' my EXCALIBUR MICRO 355! :-)
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Wow !!!!! Have I been screwing up and irritating people on this forum :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You see I often rely on using CAPS when wanting to express how PLEASED I may be with something I mention in my posts ... kind of like when I have said Excalibur has went "WAY ABOVE and BEYOND" in some instance in the dealings I have had with them and their C/S.

Guess I need to say how sorry I am to Dawn and Peter and others here I may have offended :oops:

I can understand that had I done it using RED print, then perhaps it could be considered rude ? But thats just my "take" on all of this. :cry:

Gene :lol: :lol:
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier