nap killzone experience

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

figam

nap killzone experience

Post by figam »

I have a new Matix 355 and am thinking about using nap crossbow killzone broad heads on BEE arrows with lumenoks. Would like to know if any uses them with this setup and what their experience has been. Thanks
Steve Gardner
xcaliber

Re: nap killzone experience

Post by xcaliber »

I tried them on my Vortex which is just a tad less thrust, no burst opens, but the accuracy was good. They did not fly same as my field points however, there was about a 3" difference at 30 yards.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Phillyarcher

Post by Phillyarcher »

I shoot NAP Spitfire Max 125 grain with stock arrows from Excal both regular and some with Lumenok on them.Both with my Micro 335 and the older Vortex and I have killed many Deer with both. One of these days I will try some better arrows but until I start to run low on the ones I have I will still use them. I like NAP and would highly recommend them to anybody. Good luck with your decision.
Excal Vortex
Excal Micro 335
NAP Spitfire Max 125 grain
Hawke XB Pro 30 SR
confederate

Post by confederate »

I Tried the Killzones a couple years ago. They make a big hole. Don't think they will hit with field point because they wouldn't spin straight at all for me. Tried them on a dozen different arrows and none would spin straight. All the spitfires I have tried are made very straight and spin like a top. I shoot the spitfire maxx and realy like em.
Matrix 330
Micro Axe 340