New Name change, semi Old / new member ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DAVCROSSBOWRANGER

New Name change, semi Old / new member ?

Post by DAVCROSSBOWRANGER »

For those who knew me as Crossbowcowboy ? I had to change my handle to DAVCROSSBOWRANGER. The DAV stands for Disabled American Veteran not Dave!! Lol, like so many obviously draw to ? The rest is self explanatory. I had a problem with remembering my PW ? Unfortunately I have a service connected TBI, or CRS ? So, I had to start over and reregister due to the fact that I couldn't get assistance with my log in problem ? So, come what may ? I'm back !! I hope I didn't miss much ?, Sua Sponta.
vixenmaster

Re: New Name change, semi Old / new member ?

Post by vixenmaster »

Welcome back n hope you can enjoy the Forum. It does get entertainin at times
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
papabear1

Re: New Name change, semi Old / new member ?

Post by papabear1 »

DAVCROSSBOWRANGER wrote:For those who knew me as Crossbowcowboy ? I had to change my handle to DAVCROSSBOWRANGER. The DAV stands for Disabled American Veteran not Dave!! Lol, like so many obviously draw to ? The rest is self explanatory. I had a problem with remembering my PW ? Unfortunately I have a service connected TBI, or CRS ? So, I had to start over and reregister due to the fact that I couldn't get assistance with my log in problem ? So, come what may ? I'm back !! I hope I didn't miss much ?, Sua Sponta.
Same here semi/old/new, but for different reasons. :wink:

Dave :D
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods