Putting Rocco to rest

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Kegbelly

Re: Putting Rocco to rest

Post by Kegbelly »

I'm late to see this post but I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I truly believe the love and affection of our four-legged babies is one of life's great blessings. My heart is with you and your family.
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

So very sorry, it's a hard thing to go through my friend. Prayers sent.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Sorry to here about Roco , Mike . It is a sad and difficult time to loose a friend, companion ,family member . My heart goes out to you my friend ! Time will help heal the loss .
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Farmer wrote:Sorry to here about Roco , Mike . It is a sad and difficult time to loose a friend, companion ,family member . My heart goes out to you my friend ! Time will help heal the loss .
Yes, time is the only thing that Jen and I are counting on. Jen comes home and cry's and cry's before she leaves for work. I am no better. Funny how I complained when he wanted me to get him an apple to eat or that he wanted to go outside or something else and now I yearn for him to bug me. When I'd put my shoes on he would walk in between my legs and sit down to make sure that I did not forget him. All those little things that I took for granted and miss so much. Going to be a long sad weekend. Sigh.
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

There is something about the outside of a dog ,that is good for the inside ,of all of us.

Dave
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
roly

Post by roly »

So sorry to hear about Rocco
Are fur babies are so special.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Mike mornin i am saddin to see this Thread,sorry fer yer loss of a great friend. Nothin can change that really, not even time. Our brain jus lets it shuffle to the back seat after a while. While their lives are shorter than ours, we all in fact live jus a short time here. Prayers have been sent all around
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315