Excellent costumer's service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

maine hunter

Excellent costumer's service

Post by maine hunter »

Had a slight problem with my dead zone scope, filled out the form out sent out Tuesday and they said they just sent the scope out today. I was like WOW!! And never cost me a thing. Love Excalibur's!!
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
rein1

Re: Excellent costumer's service

Post by rein1 »

maine hunter wrote:Had a slight problem with my dead zone scope, filled out the form out sent out Tuesday and they said they just sent the scope out today. I was like WOW!! And never cost me a thing. Love Excalibur's!!
Don't worry Dawn will email you soon asking why you didn't send the bad scope back in ... That is where the cost comes in ...
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Don't worry Dawn will email you soon asking why you didn't send the bad scope back in ... That is where the cost comes in ...
Part of the deal is we do need the old scopes back so if we don't get them back Dawn will certainly be contacting you. :D Normally, we need the scope returned to us before we ship the new unit but we will always work people. Thanks for the kind words!

Peter
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Got my scope yesterday!!! Less than a week, put it on last night, just need to site it in this weekend. :D :D thanks again Excalibur for the great service!!!
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
taz3

Post by taz3 »

It's always tough to read a story here about any issues, knowing first hand Excal goes way beyond what other companies do to make sure their customers are satisfied! This is a perfect example of how well they take care of the customer.

Mom and Pop shop feel from a big company is awesome!
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
Dzohio

Post by Dzohio »

Had an issue with my dead zone scope holding zero. Filled out paperwork, returned, and no hassle had a new one in hand shortly after. Great customer service this far.