Boofest prizes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Boofest prizes

Post by Boo »

335 Micro from Excalibur

12 Black Eagle Arrows, fletched with Blazers and front insert of your choice installed. From me and I will include shipping.

1 Boo string for a Micro, Matrix or Exo series bow. Xcel, SX2, Astro Flight and Angel Majesty is available depending on the bow.

One new in the box Puma SGB Skinner (440 German stainless blade) from me.

360 Stryker Katana from Rob @ Excalibur! This is one awesome bow! I have one and can't find anything to complain about!

A handmade turkey call from Kevin/Doemaster.

A new Fenix rechargeable Headlamp HLR26 450 Lumen headlamp from Normous/Norm http://www.fenixtactical.com/fenix-hl26r.html

Adam/aib1015 has donate a 3 pack of 100 gr Quad Exodus Crossbow broadheads! These are great broadhads and they are not "barbed".

Stoeger will be donating an air rifle and a Zeiss scope.

From Larry/Diesel, we will have 2 half dozen arrows. One set 18" and the other 16.5". The 16.5" will have a custom 4" to 5" aluminum insert to give a 15% FOC. All arrows will be fletched with 2" Blazers with a right helical. Larry knows his stuff and I have some of his work. I can personally tell you guys that he's very good!

From Darrel/DaGriz, there will be 6 100 gr crossbow Toxics!

Don Miller/CT.HNTR is sending a $50.00 Cabela’s gift card for the raffle!

Paul Morrrison/Flightattendant100 will be bringing a new Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32 scope!

Paul Amenta/Paulaboutform is donating a Cutco Drop Point hunting knife with the 'Double D' edge and built in gut hook. These knives cut you can't believe!

Mike Cooper/Wabi is donating a couple of his fancy wood deer grunt calls. Many of us know how good they are!

Wes McCallum/Monsieur Meat is donating a couple of stainless steel vacuum table top drink coolers!

Terry Barnum/Munch is donating a couple of his quiver mounts!

Anthony Romano had solicited a couple of organizations for prizes.
Three sets of 3 Firenoks, the finest in the business!
From Wyvern Creations, David Wilkins is donating a Mountain Mike's Skull Universal mounting kit and a Grizzly Grip cup dipped by David himself!
Lumenoks from who else? Burt Coyote!!

Brian Thomas/farm3rbrian has donated 4 Flemish strings!

I will donate a dozen 350 spine Carnivores with Blazers

I will donate a BMW! LOL! An I8 RC car as well as a BMW backpack

Hoodies with Excalibur logos from kamont/Gord Pailing

SEC-ond 2 none/Steve Cates has generously paid for a Danny Miller gift certificate for $100.00!!

3 Oak Bow hangers made by Shoebuck/David Shoemaker. Nchunterkw/Keith Will and David are doing some horse trading to make this possible. The hangers have been sold in the Trading Post. Good work boys!

Three fancy Wabi deer calls!

Moultrie A-8 Digital Game Camera- A8 (8.0MP),

Covert Rush Cam-1080P Full HD Video with Audio-Scouting Camera-records up to 6 hrs of HD Video on 16GB Memory Card,

MAD-Shooter's Aid-Buttstock Support provides hands free operation of your firearm,

iScope Smartphone Adapter for Your Scope- film your hunt using your iScope and iPhone,

Package of Ignitors-Shot activated indexable lighted nocks.

There is more that hasn't been mentioned!
Last edited by Boo on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: Boofest prizes

Post by Doe Master »

I think I`ll fashion up a turkey call for this Don .
It isn`t professional quality but they normally make a noise . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Boo

Post by Boo »

Doe Master wrote:I think I`ll fashion up a turkey call for this Don .
It isn`t professional quality but they normally make a noise . :)
I have one of your calls as you know and it makes good noises! :D Thank you Kevin!
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Kathy and I will be donating something!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

We will be donating also, so proud of our forum members.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I have a new Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32 scope I'll donate. It is new and has a side parallax adjustment that goes down to 20 yards. It ought to work great on a crossbow and be a GIANT step up from a stock Excal. scope. ( now I just have to figure out how to get it to Canada.)
Boo

Post by Boo »

flightattendant100 wrote:I have a new Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32 scope I'll donate. It is new and has a side parallax adjustment that goes down to 20 yards. It ought to work great on a crossbow and be a GIANT step up from a stock Excal. scope. ( now I just have to figure out how to get it to Canada.)
Wow! Very generous of you Paul!
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

.... :oops:
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
Boo

Post by Boo »

flightattendant100 wrote:I have a new Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32 scope I'll donate. It is new and has a side parallax adjustment that goes down to 20 yards. It ought to work great on a crossbow and be a GIANT step up from a stock Excal. scope. ( now I just have to figure out how to get it to Canada.)
Paul, just thinking here. Why not make it available to US citizens? I think forum members would understand the situation. Anyone
Don
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

That is logical Don . Can you imagine the hassle of get it here then someone south of the border wins it . :shock:
At times it is prize enough to have some of our members who travel a bit just to be here . :D
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Or you could if a Canadian member won just slap it on a rail and call it bow parts and send it over. Just a thought. Would be nice to let it open to all members if possible.
Czy_Horse

Post by Czy_Horse »

I was wondering how much interested there would be in a friendly dart competition at this years Boofest?

My initial thought is something fast and set up for all to participate.
So how's a game of 201 sound?
-one ticket per bow to enter, bring all yr bows, borrow a friends :lol:
-30 yd range
-must shoot exactly 201 to get out(3 triple 20's + 1 triple 7=201 for example)
-cut line goes to higher number to speed things up

If there is enough interest shown I'll make an additional target for faster head to head rounds.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Boo wrote:
Paul, just thinking here. Why not make it available to US citizens? I think forum members would understand the situation. Anyone
Don
Just thinking out load.... How about scope to winner if in U.S., equal cash to winner if Canadian? Would something like this work for y'all? It might keep the Canadian legal system from having to feed and house me. :mrgreen: (and my only "Mule" is in Quebec)

Post by newbie »

I have a few packs of broadheads, rope cocker or two and a new rag bag for the table.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I'll throw in a Cutco Drop Point hunting knife with the 'Double D' edge and built in gut hook. Orange handle for high visibility (and not losing your knife in the field :oops: ) and solid black leather sheath. These knives have a lifetime warranty and free lifetime sharpening (which you shouldn't need to use for years).

Paul

****FWI, bringing scopes into Canada from the U.S. is no problem for Canada Customs. The U.S. Homeland Security has an issue with it but if you're an American citizen you're okay.....if you're coming to Boofest and just bringing a 'backup' scope. :wink:
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.