New Trail camera law in Pa.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

schott

Re: New Trail camera law in Pa.

Post by schott »

Micro.slayer wrote:Stealing trail camera's in Pa. if caught. New law up to $ 1800.00 ( not sure if it got passed ) But it is on he table.
where do you here things like this I'm from PA and read a lot and never heard such a thing $1800? I am sure there is a fine for stealing some ones property no matter what it is tree stand ground blind or trail camera or deer. I know they voted against the use of semi auto rifles for big game hunting but did not hear or see any thing about what your talking about, maybe I missed it let me know
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

trail camera thing is touchy right now there are going to be lawsuits filed on invasion of privacy laws is talk soon as folks are tired of their pictures being taken etc only what I hear...

trail cameras I just got call that someone is stealing the sd cards in cameras locally..

Deleted some info got off the topic..
Last edited by sproulman on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Jim,

I see where you have deleated the part of your post concerning your hatred of semi auto rifles as they preteain to big game hunting... that makes this post look pretty stupid all by it's self here . :oops: Soooo

You keep refering to "Semi Autos"...... Are you specifically referring to the AR, SKS, and AK 47 style semi's (?) or are you including well loved by many, and time proven Remington's, Browning's, and possibly some of the older Model 100 Winchester's in "Proven" hunting caliburs in your blanket statements as they apply to semi autos and what you feel is approprate for big game hunting ?

If your's is a blanket statement including all semi's ? I would guess that back when you still hunted with your Bear Recurve you may have been one of the guys who was addamently against compounds and crossbows as they were included into Archery Seasons.... Please tell me I'm wrong. :D

One of your earliest friends here on the forum, Gene :wink:
Last edited by L. E. Carroll on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
schott

Post by schott »

all semi auto rifle
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Nothing wrong with semi auto. Don't know why AK47 ect is needed for hunting purposes. :wink:
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

L. E. Carroll wrote:Jim,

You keep refering to "Semi Autos"...... Are you specifically referring to the AR, SKS, and AK 47 style semi's (?) or are you including Remington's Browning's and possibly some of the older Model 100 Winchester's in "Proven" hunting caliburs in your blanket statements as they apply to semi autos and what you feel is approprate for big game hunting ?

If your's is a blanket statement including all semi's ? I would guess that back when you still hunted with your Bear Recurve you may have been one of the guys who was addamently against compounds and crossbows as they were included into Archery Seasons.... Please tell me I'm wrong. :D

One of your earliest friends here on the forum, Gene :wink:
You are right Gene ,I am fred bear/chuck adams apostle ..

Delted some info got off topic of trail cameras..
Last edited by sproulman on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

wheelie wrote:Nothing wrong with semi auto. Don't know why AK47 ect is needed for hunting purposes. :wink:

We got off topic quick .lol..It is not GUN its NUTS that will use semi-auto to spray the deer and bear cubs with bullets ..

as for trail cameras latest is they are stealing your sd cards not cameras ...Next big thing is DRONES ...
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

sproulman wrote:
wheelie wrote:Nothing wrong with semi auto. Don't know why AK47 ect is needed for hunting purposes. :wink:

We got off topic quick .lol..It is not GUN its NUTS that will use semi-auto to spray the deer and bear cubs with bullets ..

as for trail cameras latest is they are stealing your sd cards not cameras ...Next big thing is DRONES ...
So you think everyone should be punished because of a couple nuts? Canada you can only have a 5 shot clip in a gun. 3 in a shot gun. Not much spraying goes on here.

I for one am sick and tired of government changing rules for everyone because of one person causing something. I was punished for over 15 years with a gun registry because of thugs and criminals.

Be careful what you ask for as you just may get it.

CHEERS!