Stryker Katana 360

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jody5252

Stryker Katana 360

Post by jody5252 »

Greetings. Wanting to get some info on the Katana 360. Pros/Cons/Opinions please. What arrow do you use? Nock type, Moon or Omni/universal? The Excalibur Hybrid... Hmmm. Looks like a Excal. Feels like an Excal. "But they has them thar funny lookin' cams on um Vern. What da hell is they fer" ?? Or. The Brother from another mother... Call them what you like. Had my mind all but set on a Matrix 330. Just was a bit unsure. Mainly because I wanted to stay with a 20" arrow. Please don't get me wrong here. Not going to abandon my sweet lil' Exocet. She has always been there for me, and She will not be placed on the shelf to collect dust and be neglected. I just wanted something more compact and easier to carry on those 2ml. treks, up the ridge. Not getting any younger, and the ridge not getting any easier... The micros seem to small. A 16" arrow, 200 lb on such tiny limbs? No thanks. Not bashing or trying to stir-up any negativity. Just not what I want to shoot... Thanks, J. :mrgreen:
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
taz3

Re: Stryker Katana 360

Post by taz3 »

Here's a review and some good reading on the Katana.

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... =1&t=65121
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
Boo

Post by Boo »

The Katana is a great little bow. The 360 Katana will be of course faster, easier to cock and have less noise. The 360 is a tad narrower but longer than the 330 by about 2". The down side of the Katana is that you need access to a press but is at least one portable and not expensive press available. Once the strings and cables have settled, you might need one adjustment during the year depending on how much you shoot.
The 360 Katana is a great little bow!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Fatboy111

Post by Fatboy111 »

Very well ade crossbow. We sell a number of them and they are one of our trouble free models. Decent to good trigger, easy to cock, and no limb problems. I like how the axles attach to the limb tips as this helps with limb reliability. To a good shooter. I have had several guys sell other models and bought the Katana and they have zero regrets. Good luck with your decision.