Boo Fest

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

steelhead51

Boo Fest

Post by steelhead51 »

were is boofest exactly I live PortHuron, Mi. just otherside of blue watter bridge
agingcrossbower

Re: Boo Fest

Post by agingcrossbower »

Just a little east of Toronto in the country at the home of Don and Karin Katsumi. Great times can be had there. It is the festival of the unspoken. Sssh. :D
steelhead51

Post by steelhead51 »

Really do want to come this summers schedual is so packed it,s hard to say if well be able to make it or not Been shooting crossbows some 20 years now.Excalibur about 5 years I believe they are the Black Widow of Crossbows ! Thankyou for the response.Hope to make it there.
Normous

Post by Normous »

Google "Newtonville Ontario map" and Don and Karin's house is only a minute from the highway 401 exit.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
bdog

Post by bdog »

Sarnia to Newtonville..... 3 1/2 hrs, I dont think to many people in Canada know what you're talking about when you say Excal are the Black Widow of crossbows, I've been shooting Black Widows for over 20 yrs
http://autumnbreezebrittanys.com
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

Now now don't be put in my Excaliburs in same class as Widows 8) Excalibur is lighter any day :D . Die hard Morrison longbow shooter here. My buddy used his widow to beat a hog that was chasing him while I was filling it full of arras. After that, the widow became best bat in the archery field. Welcome and you must try and get to BooFest.