Matrix 350se

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wildcatter

Re: Matrix 350se

Post by wildcatter »

I chopped my 405 down before any of these were available,, I wouldn't own it without dany Millers baby bumpers,,, better than the factory R E D S and lighter!!

The Guardian scope mount I would also add if I didn't already have it, may not be necessary but fer the price I would put it on a 330 if I had one,, piece of mind!!

then if you want the absolute best,, throw a Trigger Tech single stage in it and you got one hellofa bow for less money than anything close to it!

It is a keeper,, make it great!
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
seabee401

Re: Matrix 350se

Post by seabee401 »

wildcatter wrote:I chopped my 405 down before any of these were available,, I wouldn't own it without dany Millers baby bumpers,,, better than the factory R E D S and lighter!!

The Guardian scope mount I would also add if I didn't already have it, may not be necessary but fer the price I would put it on a 330 if I had one,, piece of mind!!

then if you want the absolute best,, throw a Trigger Tech single stage in it and you got one hellofa bow for less money than anything close to it!

It is a keeper,, make it great!
Thanks Wildcatter. Looks like I'll be giving Danny a call asap. and get this baby to the range! :D
Phoenix I, Phoenix II, Excocet 200, Vortex, Matrix 350Se, Matrix 330, Matrix 310