Matrix 350 support group

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Jackalope

Matrix 350 support group

Post by Jackalope »

I love my 350LE. It's reliable, consistent and ridiculously accurate, much more so than its owner. Looks amazing too.

Twice this week in two different shops people thought I was mistaken when I said I had a 350LE. One of them even previously sold them!

So I've pretty much had to tell the tale of the bow to everyone I introduce it to, which I don't mind. I'm very happy to start my collection with is unique member of the Excalibur family. Any one else finding this?
Matrix 350SE
R.E.D.S. 'n' Brakes
TriggerTech
LongCarbine

Re: Matrix 350 support group

Post by LongCarbine »

No , I have the well known 355 . But after reading all the good reviews and the price of the 350's I'm a little jealous .
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

I've had several different models over the years and my favorites are the Mots 330 and the Mots 350. They both are tack drivers as all the Excals I've had. Congrats and have fun
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

I went out last fall certain I'd come back with a Micro 355. I was very fortunate to meet an outdoors store employee and Matrix 330 hunter who had me try every Excal they had. In short he explained how they all do the job, and finding what's comfortable physically and financially is most important.

My mind was so blown that day I didn't buy anything. A week later I bought the 350LE. It was the right choice for me. It was more comfortable than the Micros, and cheaper than similar speed Matrix bows. I was fortunate to find someone who really helped me find the best fit. Truly an impressive bow.
Matrix 350SE
R.E.D.S. 'n' Brakes
TriggerTech
mreyner

Post by mreyner »

I also purchased a 350SE this year after all the feed back from this forum. Would like to give special thanks to Gene for all his input. Great guy with lots of insight. What a great bow, doing test with different combo arrows and vanes will post when complete and wind stops blowing 20 plus all day long!