350 SE Package

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xs109c2

350 SE Package

Post by xs109c2 »

Just received my Matrix 350 SE. Is there supposed to be Bumpers on the limbs? I'm not sure if this is standard or do I have to purchase them? All my other Excal's have them ?
Excaliber Exocet & Relayer25
Ten Point Phantom
L. E. Carroll

Re: 350 SE Package

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Mine came minus the rubber bumpers... It did include the matching camo cheek rest.

I installed a set of Danny Millers Baby Bumpers ( I feel better quality and 1/2 the price of REDS ), Polished the trigger latches just in case :wink: wrapped the stirrup with 2 layers of camo duct tape ( cut down to 1" wide strips ) and installed a camo Munch Mount, a Vixenmaster string, and up-graded to a Leupold Crossbones scope to take advantage of all of the accuracy it's capable of. :D

For me that was all that was needed.... She's still fast, as I put nothing on limbs or the string to reduce speed, with the possible exception of perhaps a 1-2 fps loss (?) due to up-grading the string to a custom Flemish D97 by Vixenmaster. However, IMO that was a great trade off. ( If indeed a "trade off" at all ) :wink:

My new 350 draws so easy, which allows me extended periods at the shooting bench, and is easily capable of repeated 1 1/4" or less, 4 arrow groups @ 40 yards using only a simple adjustable Midway rifle rest with small sand bag on top.

I have big plans for this bow 8) that Mule deer, Blacktail deer, and Elk are going to hate. :D

BTW, that full coverage camo in the MOTS pattern is The Bomb !

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
hunlee
Location: Hunlee live on north side of river butt not far from big water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by hunlee »

Yes matrix 350 is verry good and this is the xbow that hunlee is wanting to go with MOON special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunlee is not able to spend the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG DOLLAR AN this matrix 350 is good buy indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danny miller bumpers going on the 350 an maybe trigger tech trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grate bow for reel world shooting,,,,,,,,,50 yardage,,,,,,,,,,,,, an less for hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No need for extensive SPLINTERS EITHER WITH 350 MATRIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recurvers shoots an verry good for hunlee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seabee401

Post by seabee401 »

xs109c2 wrote:Just received my Matrix 350 SE. Is there supposed to be Bumpers on the limbs? I'm not sure if this is standard or do I have to purchase them? All my Excal's have them ?
mine came without them. Got a set of Danny Miller's baby bumpers.very light and good price.
Tom
Phoenix I, Phoenix II, Excocet 200, Vortex, Matrix 350Se, Matrix 330, Matrix 310