Caldwell field pod

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Equinox

Caldwell field pod

Post by Equinox »

Hello everyone has anyone use one of for sighting in or shooting out of a ground blind?

Mathew
Attachments
71If5+f6H9L._SL1500_.jpg
Excalibur Equinox
S5 bumpers
Hawke XB30 scope
Spynal Tapps 20inch with 92 gain inserts
Wasp Jakhammer 125gain
Munch mount
Force 10 string with cat whiskers
W.Miguire

Re: Caldwell field pod

Post by W.Miguire »

I was looking for some thing to rest my bow on while in the blind and came across this field pod so I bought one and the rest is history. I use it for sighting in , bow rest and shooting stick . I found you have to have thing clear in the blind to move it sometime, but it works just fine for my use.
W.M.
seabee401

Post by seabee401 »

I use mine for sighting in and also long range target practice. Definitely worth the money IMO. :wink:
Love it's portability.
Tom
Phoenix I, Phoenix II, Excocet 200, Vortex, Matrix 350Se, Matrix 330, Matrix 310
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

Being I have trouble holding the crossbow or gun steady due to MS . I use the caldwell field pod all the time weather sighting in or practicing or hunting from a blind or just leaning against a tree . I find the caldwell very very important to me being able to keep hunting been using it for a few years. I have tried others and found they did not do what I needed them to do . I found that I had to remove the quiver setup in order to use it for my matrix as the bottom riser bolt needs to sit on the outside of the caldwell front cradle and the quiver block setup was in the way if it is not removed the front of the bow will set high .
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

I use it for turkey hunting. Wouldn't be without it.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String