THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: THE BOOFEST 100 ***PRIZE ADDED***

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:
Tom wrote:At the last Boofest Board of Governor's meeting it was decided to make it fair for all involved, all shooting contests willdone without the aid of shooting aids such as a HHA. This was done so we can see the "True Ability of the shooter using a crossbow and peepsight or scope.

Tom
Tom, as executive director and acting chief executive officer in charge of the BOOFEST 100 it gives me moderate satisfaction and much amusement to say, "YOU'RE FIRED!" :shock: :lol:
HHA Optimizers, MOA/MRAD scopes and the like are absolutely allowed. The only stipulations being 'as mentioned' in the cover page of this thread and that the shooter shoots freehand without the use of a bench, shooting sticks or the like. :mrgreen:

Paul
.....THAT IS UNLESS YOU HAVE A HANDICAPPED STICKER....as I do! :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Tom

Post by Tom »

paulaboutform wrote:
Tom, as executive director and acting chief executive officer in charge of the BOOFEST 100 it gives me moderate satisfaction and much amusement to say, "YOU'RE FIRED!" :shock: :lol:
HHA Optimizers, MOA/MRAD scopes and the like are absolutely allowed. The only stipulations being 'as mentioned' in the cover page of this thread and that the shooter shoots freehand without the use of a bench, shooting sticks or the like. :mrgreen:

Paul
Paul, shame on you, I know, as well as you know, the person in charge is Karen and only Karen and sometimes Don is abe to get in a few words of wisdom.

I and the board of Governor's still stand behind the decision no devices that give an undo advantage like the HHA

LOL

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Tom, Karin has left these details to my discretion and Don is trying to pry his new pup off his arm so he's too busy....and you're still fired! :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Tom

Post by Tom »

paulaboutform wrote:Tom, Karin has left these details to my discretion and Don is trying to pry his new pup off his arm so he's too busy....and you're still fired! :mrgreen:

Paul
Donald, myself and most people around do not listen to anything you have to say LOL
Tom
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Tom wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:Tom, Karin has left these details to my discretion and Don is trying to pry his new pup off his arm so he's too busy....and you're still fired! :mrgreen:

Paul
Donald, myself and most people around do not listen to anything you have to say LOL
Tom, let me say this more slowly with the hope you understand.
Y o u...a r e... F I R E D ! ! ! Can we get security here please, Tom is being unruly! :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

Paul
Tom

Post by Tom »

paulaboutform wrote:
Tom wrote:

Paul
Tom, let me say this more slowly with the hope you understand.
Y o u...a r e... F I R E D ! ! ! Can we get security here please, Tom is being unruly! :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

Paul
Paul, before you can fire me, I have to work for you. LOL. Don likes me cause I feed his dogs good food and Karen likes me because of the cooler incident :oops:

Two years ago, both Anthony and you talked smack about how you two were going to show us how too shoot. Well ........... a 9 year old, yes a 9 year old put you out of the competition in the first, yes the first round and Anthony could not see the targets because he could not see above the grass.

So for revenge, you are trying to gain as much advantage as you can get just so you might succeed and get past the first and get to the second round. BTW, in that competition I used a borrowed bow and did much better then that (factory stock) LOL.

Tom
Tom
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

.....can't hear a thing from someone who's been fired! :lol: maybe because I've turned my back or maybe all the straws you're grasping at are in the way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:.....can't hear a thing from someone who's been fired! :lol: maybe because I've turned my back or maybe all the straws you're grasping at are in the way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul
.....you're dealing with I-Talians Tom...we have connections 8) you know :shock: :shock: I'd be very very careful! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Tom

Post by Tom »

amythntr wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:.....can't hear a thing from someone who's been fired! :lol: maybe because I've turned my back or maybe all the straws you're grasping at are in the way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul
.....you're dealing with I-Talians Tom...we have connections 8) you know :shock: :shock: I'd be very very careful! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Canadian Government just put forth a new security law to help stop the undesirable from entering Canada. BTW, they would lik to know what boarder crossing you w7ll be using LOL
Tom
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Tom wrote:
amythntr wrote:

Paul

The Canadian Government just put forth a new security law to help stop the undesirable from entering Canada. BTW, they would lik to know what boarder crossing you w7ll be using LOL
does not matter Tom....our family man's all of the crossings! 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony 8)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Incidentally, my HHA doesn't go to 100 (it does go to 11 though!) (Random Spinal Tap reference. :lol: )
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Hey Monica, looking forward to seeing you guys again next month....and hopefully getting some shooting in. :D

Paul
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Hey Paul! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again soon! Haven't been shooting much but I'll take on any takers just for the laughs. LOL :mrgreen:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

VixChix wrote:Hey Paul! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again soon! Haven't been shooting much but I'll take on any takers just for the laughs. LOL :mrgreen:

.....I'd be wewy, wewy careful...some of us know VixChix as a very good shot who lulls her competition into complacency with things like, "I haven't been shooting much"....but when she's at the shooting line she "comes in for the kill...swift and quick!" :shock: .....reminds me of a black widow spider! :lol: :shock: ...."she be bad, real bad....like bad to the bone!" :shock: :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Tom

Post by Tom »

amythntr wrote:
VixChix wrote:Hey Paul! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again soon! Haven't been shooting much but I'll take on any takers just for the laughs. LOL :mrgreen:

.....I'd be wewy, wewy careful...some of us know VixChix as a very good shot who lulls her competition into complacency with things like, "I haven't been shooting much"....but when she's at the shooting line she "comes in for the kill...swift and quick!" :shock: .....reminds me of a black widow spider! :lol: :shock: ...."she be bad, real bad....like bad to the bone!" :shock: :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Anthony, miss VixChix is just that good of a shot. She does not need to shoot much or often but still has the skill.

Rumor has it that you declined the Pank Nail Polish challenge from VixChix, tell me that is not so ........ I thought all Italian's were tough or strong enough to Not Decline challenges ...... tell me that your not a weak Italian

Tom
Tom