BIG THANK YOU TO DORGE OF FIRENOCK!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

BIG THANK YOU TO DORGE OF FIRENOCK!

Post by amythntr »

.....I would like to give a big "shout out" of thanks to Dorge O. Huang, the owner and inventor of the "Firenock!" Dorge has graciously agree to help with the raffle at Boofest by donating 3 packages of the Firenocks (F-3h-R) for the Black Eagle Zombie Slayer and Executioners. That is a total of 9 complete setups. he will also include the glue....for those of you who are not familiar with his product, I suggest you take some time as it is probably the best lighted nock out there.

The value of his donation is $72.50 x 3 or $217.50....Hopefully many of you will drop a lot of money on these so Annissa benefits!

......Again thank you Dorge for your generosity as we try to raise much needed funds for a great cause!

Anthony :)

Link on eBay to Firenocks:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112379525369?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
Last edited by amythntr on Thu May 18, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Deaf jeff

Re: BIG THANK YOU TO DORGE OF FIRENOCK!

Post by Deaf jeff »

amythntr wrote:.....I would like to give a big "shout out" of thanks to Dorge O. Huang, the owner and inventor of the "Firenock!" Dorge has graciously agree to help with the raffle at Boofest by donating 3 packages of the Firenocks (F-3h-R) for the Easton Zombie Slayer and Executioners. That is a total of 9 complete setups. he will also include the glue....for those of you who are not familiar with his product, I suggest you take some time as it is probably the best lighted nock out there.

The value of his donation is $72.50 x 3 or $217.50....Hopefully many of you will drop a lot of money on these so Annissa benefits!

......Again thank you Dorge for your generosity as we try to raise much needed funds for a great cause!

you mean black eagle :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Deaf jeff wrote:
amythntr wrote:.....I would like to give a big "shout out" of thanks to Dorge O. Huang, the owner and inventor of the "Firenock!" Dorge has graciously agree to help with the raffle at Boofest by donating 3 packages of the Firenocks (F-3h-R) for the Easton Zombie Slayer and Executioners. That is a total of 9 complete setups. he will also include the glue....for those of you who are not familiar with his product, I suggest you take some time as it is probably the best lighted nock out there.

you mean black eagle :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol:

....thanks DJ....don't know where i got Easton from? :shock: :?

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Question... Is this same Dorge as was Shiloh Sharps in 70's -80's?
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

flightattendant100 wrote:Question... Is this same Dorge as was Shiloh Sharps in 70's -80's?
.....Paul....have no clue what you are asking me....is the Texas heat getting to you? :shock: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

amythntr wrote:
flightattendant100 wrote:Question... Is this same Dorge as was Shiloh Sharps in 70's -80's?
.....Paul....have no clue what you are asking me....is the Texas heat getting to you? :shock: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back in 70's- 80's Shiloh Sharps Co. Was run by a guy named Dorge. I mean how many could there be? Just curious .
mreyner

Post by mreyner »

:? :D You could send a telegram and ask him. :lol: