Happy Memorial Day

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Happy Memorial Day

Post by xcaliber »

I want to thank all of you Veterans alive, or passed for your service. I have lost many family, and friends over the years and know that every one of them would do it again when called to duty. Their selfless sacrifice defines them forever and always! THANK YOU!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
mfh

Re: Happy Memorial Day

Post by mfh »

Thank you! Im still active duty and I love my profession but it is always nice to see folks appretiative of the military.

Together we are all stronger - there remains evil in this world and one day at a time we challenge it to keep ourselves and children free.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I cannot thank you enough for all you do in this time of unstable World Events. There are many enemies that you face, and the home front should always be your safe harbor no matter what the political landscape is. I pray for those engaged in the events abroad and applaud their efforts to bring peace. Where Ever you are, please know there are many here at home that support you, and wish you well. Be safe, and come home whole.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Those who are in service are the true heros. The ones who gave their life to serve and those fortunate enough to come back home. I don't always trust in the govts who send the troops out (or in our case call them back in) but I look up to the guys who do their duty regardless and gave the ultimate sacrifice.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-