Bulldog Targets for Boofest

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Re: Bulldog Targets for Boofest

Post by Hunt it »

Next time I buy a target it will be a BullDog!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....now I have a $20 coupon code for a BD target for the 1st person to PM me....apparently anyone who orders gets one of these coupon codes to give to someone else!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Czy_Horse

Post by Czy_Horse »

We're going to build a wall, a big beautiful wall all along the border of the pasture to keep those arrows on the right side of the fence :oops:
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Czy_Horse wrote:We're going to build a wall, a big beautiful wall all along the border of the pasture to keep those arrows on the right side of the fence :oops:
:lol: That's awesome! :lol:
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Czy_Horse wrote:We're going to build a wall, a big beautiful wall all along the border of the pasture to keep those arrows on the right side of the fence :oops:
....Trump would be proud of our wall! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Are the arrows legal or illegal immigrants? 8) They may be eligible for some programs and aid if they are illegal. And beware it may be A Sanctuary Pasture.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

amythntr wrote:
....Trump would be proud of our wall! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you are going to win so much you are going to be saying "Mr. Don, I win to much. I am sick of always winning Mr Don". :lol:
Czy_Horse

Post by Czy_Horse »

Back on topic :lol:. My new target showed up yesterday.
First impressions, heavier than I thought.
I had to test it out :mrgreen: , I shot it point blank with my 380. There was still ample room to grab arrow shaft in front of blazers.
A firm grip with 2 fingers to remove arrows.
Only one small whinney complaint :shock: , the black dot in my XBR does not show up very well againsts the black target dots :oops: .
Going to start building the shaded outdoor stand later today, I'll post a pic when :lol: I get it built.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Czy_Horse wrote:Back on topic :lol:. My new target showed up yesterday.
First impressions, heavier than I thought.
I had to test it out :mrgreen: , I shot it point blank with my 380. There was still ample room to grab arrow shaft in front of blazers.
A firm grip with 2 fingers to remove arrows.
Only one small whinney complaint :shock: , the black dot in my XBR does not show up very well againsts the black target dots :oops: .
Going to start building the shaded outdoor stand later today, I'll post a pic when :lol: I get it built.
That's awesome Brian! :D They do make a quality target for sure. Funny about your vortex scope though, I've never noticed the center dot being hard to see.....then again, I'm not usually shooting black dots. :wink:

Paul
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

It seems there are some new Bulldog Targets at home for Boofest and more on the way for use on the range by some of our awesome forum members! :D :mrgreen:

Paul
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:It seems there are some new Bulldog Targets at home for Boofest and more on the way for use on the range by some of our awesome forum members! :D :mrgreen:

Paul

.....mine came in today!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Czy_Horse

Post by Czy_Horse »

I got the wooden frame put together for my target.

I noticed yesterday that my arrows were picking up little melted plastic residue from the target face. A little dab of arrow lube worked to clean the arrows and keep it off while shooting.

While sighting in the Suppressor with a new XB30, I did sent an arrow into the field somewhere :oops:, used the 60 yd icon instead of the 50 :oops:. Have my MOA info for the 380 Xtra and it's XBR from 20 thru to 50 yds.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Czy_Horse wrote:I got the wooden frame put together for my target.

I noticed yesterday that my arrows were picking up little melted plastic residue from the target face. A little dab of arrow lube worked to clean the arrows and keep it off while shooting.

While sighting in the Suppressor with a new XB30, I did sent an arrow into the field somewhere :oops:, used the 60 yd icon instead of the 50 :oops:. Have my MOA info for the 380 Xtra and it's XBR from 20 thru to 50 yds.
Does your target have replaceable front and rear panels? Mine does and when target shooting everyday it does not take long for weak spots to form from hitting the same area repeatedly. About two three weeks with mine. Filled the spot with spray foam and mine has become a backstop and I set my 18 in 1 in front on a milk crate. I glue target scoring areas on the 18 in 1. I have the Doubledog. in fairness I was shooting mine indoors at 30 feet with a 40 pound compound bow.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

wheelie wrote:

Does your target have replaceable front and rear panels? Mine does and when target shooting everyday it does not take long for weak spots to form from hitting the same area repeatedly. About two three weeks with mine. Filled the spot with spray foam and mine has become a backstop and I set my 18 in 1 in front on a milk crate. I glue target scoring areas on the 18 in 1. I have the Doubledog. in fairness I was shooting mine indoors at 30 feet with a 40 pound compound bow.
Wheelie, I know from my compound days competing at a high level, that in about four to five shots...consecutively...an arrow will go through my Spyderweb target. I've found the key is to be shooting different spots. The tough thing with these bows and any target is that if you're shooting from a bench, you can potentially be shooting different bullseyes on a target and putting the arrows in the same hole every time.

Paul
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Nice....Can't do that in The People's Republic of NJ :(

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings