New boy in town

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

New boy in town

Post by agingcrossbower »

Well, after a month of staring at the walls mourning the passing of Rocco we went out looking for a new puppy and this is what we found. His name is Baxter with a full set of baby teeth always on the ready to draw blood out of myself and Jen. NEVER a dull moment with this guy. Two more weeks and those teeth should be falling out.

Czy_Horse

Re: New boy in town

Post by Czy_Horse »

Good looking pup. How does he like the bike? Just got in from taking my 10 month old beagle pup on her first 4 hour ride & run with the 4-wheeler. She's rather calm ATM.

Czy_Horse
agingcrossbower

Czy_Horse wrote:Good looking pup. How does he like the bike? Just got in from taking my 10 month old beagle pup on her first 4 hour ride & run with the 4-wheeler. She's rather calm ATM.

Czy_Horse
We just sat on it for now. Will be interesting when I start it up. Baxter is only four months old so LOTS of puppy in him yet. Wish he had his permanent teeth like yours. Beagles are pretty calm dogs. Could you post a pic? :D
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

Nice looking pup.whst breed is he.
My beagle rides the tractor atv or what ever I sit on.lol. thy do calm down a lot as thy get older. Mine in about 6 years old now and we can let her outside with us now and she won't take off.
addicted to canadian beaver
agingcrossbower

dutchhunter wrote:Nice looking pup.whst breed is he.
My beagle rides the tractor atv or what ever I sit on.lol. thy do calm down a lot as thy get older. Mine in about 6 years old now and we can let her outside with us now and she won't take off.
Baxter is an American Cocker Spaniel.
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Really good looking pup!
You and the Lady are going to have your hands full for a while now methinks! :lol:
FUN stuff though!

Congrats & Enjoy!! :D

Cheers,
Nog - Puppy Lover
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
LongCarbine

Post by LongCarbine »

I'm happy for you . Enjoy !
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Congratulations Mike! Nothing better than a new pup. :D My old yellow lab Chrissy turns 13 in about a week and a half. I'm enjoying all the borrowed time I've got right now :( ......but I'm sure happy for you and your new member of the family.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

New dog new carpet .....they dont call em pupees for nothing! Congrats nothing like a new dog to liven things up a notch.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Czy_Horse

Post by Czy_Horse »

agingcrossbower wrote:
Czy_Horse wrote:Good looking pup. How does he like the bike? Just got in from taking my 10 month old beagle pup on her first 4 hour ride & run with the 4-wheeler. She's rather calm ATM.

Czy_Horse
We just sat on it for now. Will be interesting when I start it up. Baxter is only four months old so LOTS of puppy in him yet. Wish he had his permanent teeth like yours. Beagles are pretty calm dogs. Could you post a pic? :D
Here is a picture of Ginger

Typical hound, she is pretty good until the nose smells something and takes over the brain. Dragged a disgustingly dead rabbit into the house at 10 weeks of age. She got a couple of baby rabbits earlier this spring.

Czy_Horse
agingcrossbower

Great looking pup Crazy. I see that you have an underground fence or is it a shocker on the little guy. He will make a fine companion. :D
agingcrossbower

longbow joe wrote:New dog new carpet .....they dont call em pupees for nothing! Congrats nothing like a new dog to liven things up a notch.
Oh gosh, you take him out TWICE and he will come in and promptly poop. We had a talk about it but I think that he was not listening. :shock:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats on the new furbaby. Now as you knowed the 18 months of fun starts :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
agingcrossbower

vixenmaster wrote:Congrats on the new furbaby. Now as you knowed the 18 months of fun starts :lol:
Oh man it goes from is he not cute to HOW STUPID can you be in a flash. He gives me a glimpse every so often. He saw his first robin and stood still and up came his right paw. He is also crisscrossing in front of me like a pheasant dog should only it is RIGHT in front of me trying to trip me up. :lol: :lol: :lol: He has the devil in him and it to shall pass. Boy, Baxter makes are Rocco look real smart at times. Baxter has got really big paws to fill. I miss that dog. I hope that I see him again.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Congrats on a great looking puppy Mike!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx