chopper challenge

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

chopper challenge

Post by Carnivorous »

The poor Micro will be tossed out of a chopper!

I'm sure it will be fine as long as they can find it. Lol

Nothing worse than loosing your bow out of a moving vehicle...:)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
paulaboutform

Re: chopper challenge

Post by paulaboutform »

I think you're right! Maybe Newbie will chime in to confirm that. :lol:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

paulaboutform wrote:I think you're right! Maybe Newbie will chime in to confirm that. :lol:

Paul
This should be good :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did they say how high it was going to be dropped from?
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

This kind of advertising is neat in small doses but I fear excal is doing it often enough that its becoming....old?

I would rather see a segment where Excalibur brings up past concerns/issues and lists the changes made to make the bow better and more dependable for the customer. That shows honesty and an ability to adapt that I find admirable in a company. In the past few years Excalibur has made a lot of positive changes. Matrix did change everything, there are so many points to sell on!

& don't side-step the "sensitive" issues, and don't point out "flaws" of other companies equipment. In my experience it just turns people off. Thats my 2 cents from this Excalibur fan, but I aint in the marketing business.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I'd like to see more hunts with Excaliburs. Can't get enough of good quality down to earth crossbow hunting shows..
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
janesy

Post by janesy »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:I'd like to see more hunts with Excaliburs. Can't get enough of good quality down to earth crossbow hunting shows..
Taking a film crew up to the bear camp?
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Ontario Savage

Post by Ontario Savage »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:I'd like to see more hunts with Excaliburs. Can't get enough of good quality down to earth crossbow hunting shows..
Agreed...I think everyone knows how durable and reliable they are..would like to see em used in the field more...
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

one shot scott wrote:This kind of advertising is neat in small doses but I fear excal is doing it often enough that its becoming....old?

I would rather see a segment where Excalibur brings up past concerns/issues and lists the changes made to make the bow better and more dependable for the customer. That shows honesty and an ability to adapt that I find admirable in a company. In the past few years Excalibur has made a lot of positive changes. Matrix did change everything, there are so many points to sell on!

& don't side-step the "sensitive" issues, and don't point out "flaws" of other companies equipment. In my experience it just turns people off. Thats my 2 cents from this Excalibur fan, but I aint in the marketing business.
I absolutely agree with everything said by O.S.S.. Imo this nonsense becomes gimickee and diminishes the product. How about taking some of that marketing money and have someone physically cock and shoot those bows for eight hours a day for two or three months and show some of those results. Jmo..

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

one shot scott wrote:This kind of advertising is neat in small doses but I fear excal is doing it often enough that its becoming....old?

....OSS you stated my sentiments exactly....I would add, "people in glass houses should not throw stones" to the mix......If one had to make a decision to buy or not buy an Excalibur based upon 2 pieces of information (whether true or apparent) and those two pieces were; 1- the bow was dropped from a chopper and survived and, 2- the bow has had a history of known limb failures I wonder what potential buyers would view as the most compelling in making their decision?

.....I bought and own an Excalibur because of:

1. the best warranty in the business, bar none,
2. consistent "dead on" accuracy,
3. ease of use (simplicity),
4. ability to work on my own bow in the field and not have to run to a bow shop when something is amiss, and
5. a great forum where people can get answers to their questions and obtain information from experienced users, NOT

because of the "marketing hype!"

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

amythntr wrote:

....OSS you stated my sentiments exactly....I would add, "people in glass houses should not throw stones" to the mix......If one had to make a decision to buy or not buy an Excalibur based upon 2 pieces of information (whether true or apparent) and those two pieces were; 1- the bow was dropped from a chopper and survived and, 2- the bow has had a history of known limb failures I wonder what potential buyers would view as the most compelling in making their decision?

.....I bought and own an Excalibur because of:

1. the best warranty in the business, bar none,
2. consistent "dead on" accuracy,
3. ease of use (simplicity),
4. ability to work on my own bow in the field and not have to run to a bow shop when something is amiss, and
5. a great forum where people can get answers to their questions and obtain information from experienced users, NOT

because of the "marketing hype!"

addicted to canadian beaver
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I always hate it when my bows fall out of my Chopper! :mrgreen:
Goose52

Post by Goose52 »

Well, personally, this has eased a lot of concerns i've had about my upcoming whitetail hunt with Bubba's Self Guided Chopper Hunts, Lawn Care, & Chainsaw Sharpening Service.
Micro 335 Nightmare (Black Bo)
Twilight DLX
Wyvern's Gold Tips
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE
Tom

Post by Tom »

My personal belief this live exibit is to quiet things I heard during comments made regarding past tests.

If a durability test is not "live" many well brush it off as manufactured tests. Comments like, ........ OK, 1 survived, but how many failed during the test will be put to rest in a "live" test.

I do believe that any "destruction challenge or test" should have a live factor to it otherwise people will challenge or dispute the results.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
MicroMan355

Post by MicroMan355 »

Got our Ex-Blast yesterday and looking forward to it! :mrgreen:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

......not really sure what it is designed to prove?

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings