String sales in trading post

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: String sales in trading post

Post by xcaliber »

So sorry to hear that Wheelie.I don't wish to sound like a moderator, complainer, etc. I hope you have many more great days with your Wife, and i am sorry for even posting a negative reply at all. I pray God has mercy on you all.

Dan
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I have no problem with anything you said xcaliber or any one else for that matter. You study people and over time you get a clean picture of people and know if you want to associate with them or not. You will always have haters, mockers, and then your friends. Life is judging if your friendships out weight the ones you care not to associate with. Then you make an informed decision and decide if you are moving forward. :wink: CHEERS!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

wheelie wrote:I have no problem with anything you said xcaliber or any one else for that matter. You study people and over time you get a clean picture of people and know if you want to associate with them or not. You will always have haters, mockers, and then your friends. Life is judging if your friendships out weight the ones you care not to associate with. Then you make an informed decision and decide if you are moving forward. :wink: CHEERS!

.....and sometimes those whom you thought were your friends are just "stringing" you along! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

wheelie wrote:I have no problem with anything you said xcaliber or any one else for that matter. You study people and over time you get a clean picture of people and know if you want to associate with them or not. You will always have haters, mockers, and then your friends. Life is judging if your friendships out weight the ones you care not to associate with. Then you make an informed decision and decide if you are moving forward. :wink: CHEERS!
To which I will add, words are like arrows, once released, cannot be recalled. Some learn that from their mistakes and some just never learn.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Boo wrote:
To which I will add, words are like arrows, once released, cannot be recalled. Some learn that from their mistakes and some just never learn.
You talking about Trump? :lol: :lol: :lol:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

wheelie wrote:
Boo wrote:
You talking about Trump? :lol: :lol: :lol:
....so, I hear you guys north of the wall, er border, are enamored with the "pro hunting,", "pro shooting," conservative, Prime Minister that you have! :shock: :oops: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:.....I believe his name is True Dough! :mrgreen:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:....so, I hear you guys north of the wall, er border, are enamored with the "pro hunting,", "pro shooting," conservative, Prime Minister that you have! :shock: :oops: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:.....I believe his name is True Dough! :mrgreen:

You conservatives think Hillary wants to take your guns away? LOL! TrueImageDoh makes her look like Image
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:
amythntr wrote:....so, I hear you guys north of the wall, er border, are enamored with the "pro hunting,", "pro shooting," conservative, Prime Minister that you have! :shock: :oops: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:.....I believe his name is True Dough! :mrgreen:

You conservatives think Hillary wants to take your guns away? LOL! TrueImageDoh makes her look like Image
....to bring you up to speed with current events Don...HILLARY was trumped by a pro gun, pro hunting president....not like north of the wall (yet to be built) where you have a liberal prime minister!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

.....AND THE BEAT GOES ON.........THE BEAT GOES ON.......EVEN THOUGH LIFE IS SHORT. :roll:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

I can't believe how hated Hillary was!
After all the trash talking by Trump, she still couldn't
Beat him! What a loser!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
wabi

Post by wabi »

wheelie wrote:
sorry about your daughter but believe me with my dyeing wife the last 3 years I don't think you want to go their because I certainly will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had to sell both my Harleys to keep my life going.
Wheelie,
All I was saying is that some folks who sell their products in the Trading Post do have expenses, pay taxes, and give back to the forum community.
I can remember when those posts were included in the Crossbow Hunting forum (before the sub-forums were added) and the Trading Post has certainly relieved the congestion that caused! Perhaps the moderators would consider adding a "Commercial Sales" sub-forum to the Trading Post forum to reduce the congestion there?

Sorry if it offended you, or you took it as some kind of attack on you - and I will include you and your wife in my prayers now that I'm aware of your situation.
wabi
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Now there is a brilliant idea wabi about a sub forum. Bump mostly calmed down recently but it will only last a short while because it was brought to attention in this thread. CHEERS!
JRS

Post by JRS »

bdog wrote:Hey wheelie, I've asked/suggested before that the trading post can only be bumped after 1 week by the original poster, and let no others post on any of the adds, contact the seller through pm's only, it will keep the clutter down....
Yep, that's the way to do it. I visit other forums, and that is how it's done, specifically to prevent what the complaint is here. I'm actually surprised it wasn't implemented here.
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I just read the ones I want, then mark everything read and move on to the next forum.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....as I said earlier, there should be a section devoted to those who sell for a profit or a "sticky" attached to those....many of us use what these people sell and really don't want searching for them....the current string maker which I use I found because he was easy to find and I saw his name at the top...

.....if people are offended with members using "TTT" to move their favorite whatever to the top then having a special section would alleviate this problem...

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings