Crossbow level

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hankenhunter

Crossbow level

Post by hankenhunter »

Do any of you folks have a level attached to your bow? If so, where did you attach it? Thanks,
Hank
Last edited by hankenhunter on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snowhunter

Re: Crossbow level

Post by snowhunter »

I mounted mine on the scope. I put a level on the riser and adjust the scope level to match. I use one eye for the scope and the other to check the level.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I have them on the scope and on the riser. I prefer them on the riser and have it mounted on the flat part of the riser just to the left of the broadhead cutout in the riser front. I like the Cir-Cut Archery level bubble that simply sticks on with the included two sided tape. You'll be amazed how your groups will tighten up immediately with the use of the level bubble.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

I have one that mounts to the scope rail. Great for practice and sighting in (you probably cant the bow more than you think).
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

It doesn't look like there is any room on my Equinox riser so I guess I'll have to get a scope mount level. Where would I get one in Canada? Thanks for the replies fellas.
Hank
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

I don't need it for hunting, but I am intrigued by fellow members shooting to 100 yards target practicing and I would like to get in on the fun. :D
Hank
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I do not know if you can get this in CA....I came across it on ebay...the description say it is made by Excalibur Crossbow...but i do not recall seeing it or hearing anyone speak about it....It might be Excalibur's since a $5.00 item sells for $25.00 :? :lol: :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Excalibur-Cross ... SwnK9ZW46i

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

amythntr wrote:....I do not know if you can get this in CA....I came across it on ebay...the description say it is made by Excalibur Crossbow...but i do not recall seeing it or hearing anyone speak about it....It might be Excalibur's since a $5.00 item sells for $25.00 :? :lol: :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Excalibur-Cross ... SwnK9ZW46i

Anthony :)
25.00 bucks for that? :shock: Sheesh. Does it have genuine Saskatchewan seal skin bindings? I may have to manufacture one.
Hank
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

I epoxied a small tube level to the right hand dovetail. It works great. I can focus on the level and the reticle at the same. Long distance plinking here I come! :D If I get good at it I might mosey on down to the gun range and challenge a few rifle shooters. :wink: Have a great day everyone.
Hank
Stab 'em

Post by Stab 'em »

I just bought a rifle scope level off eBay for my micro 335 for long range shooting. It is going to mount on top of the front scope ring band.
Czy_Horse

Post by Czy_Horse »

Lots of cheap options on ebay & amazon but the shipping costs are retarded. Cheapest option I could find in the local hardware store was a string line level. I carefully took it apart with a set of side cutters :mrgreen:. Used silicone to attach to riser.

Czy_Horse

Post by newbie »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112235583461
I bought a few of these. cheap enough.
I got the 1" and I believe Derrick bought 30mm.
I paid a few bucks more then this listing.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Czy_Horse wrote:Lots of cheap options on ebay & amazon but the shipping costs are retarded. Cheapest option I could find in the local hardware store was a string line level. I carefully took it apart with a set of side cutters :mrgreen:. Used silicone to attach to riser.

Czy_Horse
That's what I did. My old torpedo level donated one of it's levels to the cause. :lol:
Hank