2004 Exocet for sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Butt

2004 Exocet for sale

Post by Butt »

Hi fella's, have a brand new Exocet fully loaded for sale. Kolorfusion camo,vari-zone scope, one dozen laser 2 bolts,case,spare string,a pack of Jak-hammer 100gr. broadheads, stabalizer and bracket asking $800.00 firm. Two weeks old.
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

didn't you just kill a deer with that puppy?

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... php?t=6674

:wink:
GaryL

Re: 2004 Exocet for sale

Post by GaryL »

Butt wrote:Hi fella's, have a brand new Exocet fully loaded for sale. Kolorfusion camo,vari-zone scope, one dozen laser 2 bolts,case,spare string,a pack of Jak-hammer 100gr. broadheads, stabalizer and bracket asking $800.00 firm. Two weeks old.
Why ya selling :?:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Butt

2004 Exocet for sale

Post by Butt »

Hi guys, reason I am selling my Excal is because I've got a chance to pick up a four wheeler for a pretty good price. My brother-in-law and I are going to rebuild the motor. I've been shooting Xbow and compound bow for years switching back in fourth and decided to stay with my compound. The six pointer that I harvested opening evening, I shot with my Parker compound. I lent my Xbow to my brother-in-law so he could hunt with me. Hope I haven't offended anybody since this is a Xbow forum :oops: :)
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

No offense here! Just a little jealousy :D . You already bagged your deer and you are getting a new toy. I'm sure someone else will be happy to take the Exocet. Enjoy the rest of the season.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!

Post by Guest »

Do you still have the bow for sale? Will you sell it without scope and mount?

Thanks!