Micro 335 Accurate

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Micro.slayer

Micro 335 Accurate

Post by Micro.slayer »

WOW! Micro335 This thing is unreal. Nikon Bolt. Carbon Express Blue. ( All thread
Rods installed behind inserts to ind my perfect weight forward) can not believe
How accurate this Bow is. Best piece of hunting equipment I have ever owned. Gotta bug to shoot today. Just to make sure I'm on. Wow it's on. Just installed BOO
Flemish string. This thing is unreal. My Daughter has missed the same buck 2 yrs. in a row. With her Mission compound. She was really upset last year. Well That buck finally decide to show himself the other day. Wow is he Big now. My Daughter will be sporting Micro Slayer the 1st day of the season. And continue on through
Until she Harvests him. He is in Big trouble. Got a steady Eddie on their too. Wish her luck
flightattendant100

Re: Micro 335 Accurate

Post by flightattendant100 »

Isn' t it great to buy something that performs BETTER than you had expected! :D :D :D Excaliburs amaze me almost every time I shoot one. Congrats on the bow and good luck to your daughter
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Awesome feedback! I must say that all the xcals are crazy accurate. :D

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Micro.slayer

Post by Micro.slayer »

Nikon bolt website calibrated this on the money. 20 yards. On the crosshairs. Last bubble is 56 yards. All bolts are in a baseball. Of course I had to shot one arrow ar a time. Tack Driver.
sirwill

Post by sirwill »

I have been enjoying my new Micro 335 for about a month now... I agree, its my favorite Excalibur bow... I also onw a Ibex, both bows are very deadly but the compact design and balance of the Micro just feels like you own a true gem...