Big Shout Out to the People who Make Boofest Happen!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Re: Big Shout Out to the People who Make Boofest Happen!

Post by agingcrossbower »

Jen and I just made it home from Boofest. We both had a great time meeting old friends and making new ones to. I want to say that MOOSE is the best meat there is. Temp brought with him some Moose backstraps and OH MERCY was it good. I went around and tried to find anyone that never had moose and gave them a piece. It was out of this world delicious and the cook was Paulaboutform who nailed it. It was so tender and tasty. Dr. Stirrup got me fitted with his crossbow gadgets and will be putting them on my 380 matrix. Bella (Don's pup) was all over the place chasing this and that. Lots of dogs and dog lovers to be had at the party. OutBack did a turkey strut imitation which was something to behold. :shock: We collect a good amount for the charity at the raffle. Roly and I won the bows. Not sure if I can pull back that 335 but I will sure try. :wink: Farmer graciously took on the task of taking the bow across the border and mailing it from the US side. That so much for that. Gina's cookies were the same old darn yummy cookies like always. Those chocolate peanut butter balls just melt in your mouth. A special thanks to Don and Karin who made this all possible. Jen and I hope to make it out there again the good Lord willing.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Kathy and I would also like to thank Don and Karin for hosting the gathering along with everyone else that help out. It was great to see all the forum members that you get to see only once a year!. Would also like to thank UPS man and his wife for donating the new hopefully lucky Robe! I tried it on after we got to North Bay and Kathy can fit in there with me so it will be nice on a cool morning in the Great White North :lol:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

As always we had a great time :D was great to see everyone again. It just went to fast!!!! The food was so good!!! Love just sitting around the fire pit and just talking to everyone. Thank you Don and Karin for putting up with all of us again :D and a big thanks to Don for helping me make my moose killer arrows. Gena and I are so proud to call you all our family.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Boo

Post by Boo »

mr meat wrote:Kathy and I would also like to thank Don and Karin for hosting the gathering along with everyone else that help out. It was great to see all the forum members that you get to see only once a year!. Would also like to thank UPS man and his wife for donating the new hopefully lucky Robe! I tried it on after we got to North Bay and Kathy can fit in there with me so it will be nice on a cool morning in the Great White North :lol:
How's about a pic with you modeling your new robe? :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Cookies

Post by Cookies »

It was great to see everyone. Anthony you will need to remind me about timing for 2018 Boofest. I will need to start a list of requested treats. I am pretty sure the peanut butter balls, Snickerdoodles, Sugar Cookies and the no bakes (sh!t cookies) will be at the top of the list. I love to see everyone enjoying not only my treats but all the food that was passed out. However, the best moment had to be around the firepit when the Raspberry sour soak gummy worms were going around. My belly hurt from laughing so hard and one of the ladies face from the pucker up taste. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you Don, Karin, Royce, Megan, and Krista (Karin's Sister) for all you did to make this another successful weekend. It was great to finally meet your other daughter Allison (I may not have spelled it right but I remembered it, yeah me).

Thank you all for allowing me to yell for a good cause and for allowing me to harass you when your name is drawn . Yes, some may win multiply times but they bought their tickets and are just luckier than some (Wes, not to name any names or anything). :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope to see you again next year.
Proud owner of a Vixen II Pink Camo and a Matrix 310, Matrix Bulldog 330, Big John Custom Black Eagle Arrows (Zombie Slayers), Custom Boo Strings, G5 Pink Broadheads, Lumenoks
Cookies

Post by Cookies »

Thank you Craig and Joel and any others that set up the 3D targets and 100 yard shots.

A huge thank you, to all that donated items for the draw and to all that purchased tickets.

THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT ALL OF YOU!!!!
Proud owner of a Vixen II Pink Camo and a Matrix 310, Matrix Bulldog 330, Big John Custom Black Eagle Arrows (Zombie Slayers), Custom Boo Strings, G5 Pink Broadheads, Lumenoks
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Boo wrote:
mr meat wrote:Kathy and I would also like to thank Don and Karin for hosting the gathering along with everyone else that help out. It was great to see all the forum members that you get to see only once a year!. Would also like to thank UPS man and his wife for donating the new hopefully lucky Robe! I tried it on after we got to North Bay and Kathy can fit in there with me so it will be nice on a cool morning in the Great White North :lol:
That sounds .... kinda Kinky! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don, what you want in' to see Wes in a robe for? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom

Post by Tom »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Boo wrote:

I think Don is looking to start a fashion runway next year, staring Outback & Meat (with the help of his wife).

I think we will need much more bleach

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]

Post by newbie »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Boo wrote:

:shock:
ummmmmm i may pass on 2018....
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

I'm hoping to see Mr Meat, and Boo modeling their custom made robes. I'm sure that Boo will look like Yoda while wearing it. I'm thinking it will be just the perfect piece of clothing for walking between the house and barn on those cold winter mornings.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

UPSMAN wrote:I'm hoping to see Mr Meat, and Boo modeling their custom made robes. I'm sure that Boo will look like Yoda while wearing it. I'm thinking it will be just the perfect piece of clothing for walking between the house and barn on those cold winter mornings.

.....Tim, do you have any more of that "bleach" left? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
munch

Post by munch »

I had a great time seeing everyone as well and don't think I went 10 min without eating something . If you went home hungry it was your own fault I enjoyed it all . Thanks to don and all his family for all the hard work hosting us and who knows I'm getting a little more comfortable with all you maybe another year I'll start to come out of my shell munch
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook

Post by newbie »

munch wrote:I had a great time seeing everyone as well and don't think I went 10 min without eating something . If you went home hungry it was your own fault I enjoyed it all . Thanks to don and all his family for all the hard work hosting us and who knows I'm getting a little more comfortable with all you maybe another year I'll start to come out of my shell munch
Thats perfect Terry.... as long as you dont come out of that robe with Don and Wes :shock:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
exocet200hunter

Post by exocet200hunter »

Thats perfect Terry.... as long as you dont come out of that robe with Don and Wes :shock:[/quote]

Oh Jesus ! As long as he isn't wearing Wildthing Boo String ! Lol
Outback

Post by Outback »

Another fantastic Boofest is now in the record books. A huge thanx to all involved with the events, the food samples, the cookies, the prizes, the hospitality, the fellowship and the laughs. # 4 for me now and they just keep getting better. Great to see everyone that I've met before and a pleasure to meet some new forum members.

Really liking the new Dr Stirrup Turkey Decoy wear. Mrs Outback is now partially blind due to acid baths for the eyes and has PTSD from the mental visuals that haunt her daily.

Thanx Karen and Don for a wonderful weekend.

Outback