Best warranty is one you never use ...........but

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Arrowflinger

Best warranty is one you never use ...........but

Post by Arrowflinger »

I had a splintered limb on my M350 that was really buggin me, but it was still shootable, then the trigger buffer popped out . Time to go back. Danny Miller had it back in a week with new limbs and a new trigger. Limbs look maybe like they may have came out of the blemished pile but oh well. Trigger seems every bit as good as the original(I like the factory trigger on it). Happy camper and can get back to shootin now.2nd warranty experience with this bow but both times were exceptional.turn around was very prompt.
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
foofoo

Re: Best warranty is one you never use ...........but

Post by foofoo »

if your not happy with the finish on the limbs send them back. i have a MEGA 405 with the same finish and all the limbs look perfect although slightly different base tone colors that dont match the rest of the crossbow. with the 405 MEGA i paid double what your crossbow cost and i gotta say i wish they painted all the 350-s black. :lol: you got a killer camo pattern at a clearance price :?
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

Yep shore did huh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

I know I'm really happy with my current Matrix 350 SE. :D

I easily consider it the best looking Excalibur and possibly most "over preforming X-bow" in my current, but very limited Excal.collection, which would extend to the Axiom SMF and Matrix 355 I have owned in the past.

I have learned from past experience, that Dawn and the entire great C/S department at Excal will quickly get me up and running again should one of my Excals ever develop an issue.

After over 50 years in the field after deer, elk, and bear, I have found Excalibur as well as Leupold to have the best customer service departments out there hands down.

To me, that says alot. :wink:
Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

Yep, agree X2 customer service is living up to my expectations as Excaliburs warranty was one of the deciding factors in me choosing their product.
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

Their warranty was also the main reason I chose Excalibur.
I have found a lot more reasons since my original purchase. :wink:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup: