Boofest 2017

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bwnro girl

Boofest 2017

Post by Bwnro girl »

Would like to thank Don and Karen for another great year. You guys are amazing. It was so great to see everyone again. Had a great time. Hoping that everything is ok with Steves son. If anyone hears anything could they please keep us updated.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: Boofest 2017

Post by Doe Master »

He came just after you left . Steve said he is banged up and the vehicle is a mess . But he is home . :)
Which is good !!
Vehicles can be replaced . Loved ones , never !!
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Outback

Re: Boofest 2017

Post by Outback »

I've received a few pm's inquiring about Lemmy. He came out of the vehicle wreck in pretty good shape with just a sore neck and bruise on his foot. Vehicle is a total write off. He lost control on a curve, spun out and entered the ditch backwards. Vehicle then rolled end over end backwards taking out a cluster of small trees that prolly softened the impact to the top of the vehicle.

When I received the call about the accident Mickey Mayhem and I left pretty quickly.I returned to Don and Karen's mid day Sunday and most of the Boofestee's had left. Would like to thank everyone for their concern and well wishes for Lemmy. He is a very lucky young fella and I believe now knows how fast it can all go wrong. Perhaps he shoulda listened to his o'le man and came to Boofest.

Miss all of ya's already and thanx again.

Outback